What affirmations work for you?

we are working on it together , you have gotten so far its not your fault you are amazing

Why would I be scared of you? We literally grew up together.

We are a team. We’re one. We want to enjoy her together so let’s enjoy her.

We’re here and learning about each other. Everything is fine

We’re in this together, your brain and penis are not disconnected and all work as one.

You’re not a sex machine, you’re a human being. Give yourself a break.

That my penis is fine and normal with great feelings and looks and how much my partner loves it and the feeling of my penis growing while in her mouth.

Relax take it easy and think of the pleasure you will get from this. This is going to be really enjoyable and not worth getting worried or anxious about

You have been a freakin’ ROCK STAR my whole life until 3 weeks ago. We will find out what happened and return you to glory. We will do it as a team.

Being connected and on the same team

That we’re in this together. We both want pleasure and connection with partners

My partner loves me and she wants me and there is nothing wrong with my penis. I’m fixing my problem.

When the inner critic came up I just said to myself “we got this buddy, we can do it”, as if “we” (my dick and I) were in it together. Such a strange thought, but oddly comforting

You are a great penis. I am happy you’re my penis. You and I are a team. I put too many expectations on you and I won’t do that anymore. You are fine just the way you are.

I reminded myself that my penis is a good size.
That we’re a team seeking pleasure.
There’s no pressure on

We can do this together! Everything we need is here! We are great team! We are on the right path. You are great. Let’s not fear each other

Doing this with you takes so much pressure off and makes us ready to move ahead

It’s not your fault. We’re going to fix this.

She wants it. That pussy is yours to beat up

You have pleasured many women many times before, and have even had a woman want to fly half way around the world just to put you in her throat