What affirmations work for you?

the one given to us by mojo; “i know i’m asking a lot of you, but we’re working on this together” really resonated with me.it was an acknowledgment that this would be difficult but that the work would be worth it.

That my ability to get hard doesn’t define me as a man.

We’ve been together since the beginning and will always be together.

We’re in this together

We’re in this together and we know it works out well and out partner truly enjoys us. I know there’s stress and anxiety, but we got it.

Your a good boy

You will be magnificent again - we will work on this together!

You’re a part of me, just like any other part of my body.

Also, not related but wanted to share a pro-tip:

Holding your penis up like a puppet and having it “bow” to you as if you were an audience - left, centre and right is hilarious

We are in this together my old friend and we need each other aligned for this to work, we got this!

We have some ups and down, but overall it’s a good partnership. I think if we are consistent with trying to heal or whatever, we’ll both get to where we want to go

One of my affirmations was you are awesome and so desirable no matter what your state of arousal is. Also you are fully capable of staying mostly erect during sex.

I know that my penis and I are a team. It is not your fault. This is something we can overcome. My partner will understand and cares for me.

“In this together”
It helps stimulate a more intimate connection rather than a purely sexual trigger. I can see it being effective moving forward.

It’s not your fault, it’s my brains fault. I know I don’t have an underlying issue causing this problem and it’s all in my head. I need to be in the moment and let my urges take control.

You’re a part of me, I know I’m asking for a lot but we’re in this together

I trust you, we’re in this together!

We’re on the right track.
We’re going to be having great sex soon.
You’re fine just the way you are. You are an incredible part of my body.

I know it’s not your fault. It’s my own my head and you’re the casualty of my insecurity

You’ve been doing a good job, but you’re just in a slump lately.
You’re good looking and have had lots of compliments.
I really like you.

We’re in this together, you are a part of me.