To what extent are sexual fantasies part of your life and relationships?

I want to use fantasies to help me stay hard or get hard again when I go soft.

I want to go slower with my fantasies to help with the buildup of arousal

I want to use my fantasies now, I thought I shouldn’t do it with a partner

1 Like

I really used to think fantasies during sex was a distraction and part of the problem. I guess not.

1 Like

I like the idea of turning to fantasies when I’m getting anxious sexually. A good countervailing practice, though it will take work.

I want to use my fantasies to get hard and finish inside my wife, but probably won’t do any in real life.

I need to rekindle my fantasies. I seem to have forgotten most of them.

To generally feel more in connection with my mojo and at times be able to flirt or give out a more sexual vibe to be more interesting to women in this way.
Most of my interactions with the opposite sex feel like a Brother Sister connection.
I am not sure if this is because most of the women I meet I don’t have a sexual connection with or I just don’t have the confidence to express my sexual side as it is not an aspect of life I have had any success in.
However I am trying to improve my social life and meet more people and if I can improve my erotic bank it may help me generate some romantic connections.

1 Like

Start thinking of my fantasies instead of panicking when my arousal drops

Start thinking of fantasies if I’m having trouble. See if that works. Start with enjoying the moment and use a fantasy as a back up

More diversity

More, dirty talk

While my main fantasy happened with an ex girlfriend, my current girlfriend and I have had some very nice fuck sessions that can be added to the erotic bank. I’ll work on that.

To use fantasy as a fun tool to help if I start negatively getting in my head and affecting my erection.

I want to start fantasizing when Im anxious during sex or going soft… I need to build up my fantasy bank and work on mt fantasies during longer in my head

I want to explore more Fana tastes

Stop feeling guilty about my fantasies.

I want to use fantasy as a distraction from anxiety

Start talking fantasy with my partner

I used to feel deep shame for my fantasies and guilt about not being present for my partner, but I love this new perspective. I’m going to allow myself to keep my engine revved with a bit of fantasy if I need to.