Lgbt exclusive chat?

You’re not alone! I would be interested :slight_smile:

I completely agree! I would love an LGBT session.

If the content is heterosexual focussed that will really put me off. If there was more inclusive content I’d be more inclined to get involved

Heya, I think LGBT focused session would be useful as there se particular issues that heterosexual men won’t face.

1 Like

I’d also be down for this. There are certain dynamics that I feel are unique to gay sex and LGBTQ+ persons that I’d love to discuss more in depth.

1 Like

Definitely interested.

1 Like

Yep I’d be interested

Would love this!

Here for this too!

Awesome. I managed to double book myself… So slight time change. Meetings have been set up. One on a Monday one on a weekend.

27/3/2022 at 18:30-19:10 UK time(GMT+1)
1/4/2022 at 17:30-18:10 UK time (GMT +1)

I don’t have a paid zoom so they’ll be 40 minute… But we can always continue if people enjoy it.

Monday:
Michael is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mojo Mondays
Time: Mar 27, 2023 06:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78264586428?pwd=Ipmo2v6AZESqgVkI9qxX71kSzdtBRC.1

Meeting ID: 782 6458 6428
Passcode: aRP4ZU

Saturday 1st April
Michael is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mojo Saturday
Time: Apr 1, 2023 05:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72783950084?pwd=T5pGQadqwMaEunUN6ycrSXLXH42FV0.1

Meeting ID: 727 8395 0084
Passcode: 38RXZr

1 Like

Just a reminder this is In approximately 30 minutes if anyone is free.

Nobody turned up😅. I’ll try it again Saturday pm . Otherwise, I’ll leave it for official organisation/for someone else.

1 Like

I’d be up for this too.

Anyone fancy picking up again for Monday’s ? Or even different days if people are busy ?

1 Like

I’d be up for it. I seem to be one of the few people here on this side of the Atlantic, so timing may be an issue.

Hey I tried running two sessions but despite the interest in the chat nobody showed up to either session.
I’m personally hesitant to try again, but feel free to take the lead and try planning one yourself!

I’m UK based and happy to take lead on arranging a meet up for us all

1 Like

Anyone still up for this being setup? I’m UK based and could do a day time chat as a mutual help? Maybe a lunchtime?

1 Like

Hey yea I’m good with that , any one else ?

1 Like

Might just be the 2 of us! @safe-silver-guanaco

1 Like