If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

It helps realise what’s going on in your head.
Calms the mind
Cleans my brain
Helps me sleep
Helps me see life for what it is more.
Calms me down.

Meditation is boring and it feels like it doesn’t work. Like levels, you can’t measure progress. So you have to trust science for long term benefits. Since science lies for profit-who knows?

But it’s free so I’ll do it more. I’m looking for a a couple things to festers-and self help practice and be stressful in itself. But meditate, levels, breathe, walk, reading are good for now.

I’m hoping to learn how to remain relaxed and in the moment.

It has made me more present and calmer. I think it enables me to slow things down in my head and focus on the pure sensations of sex. It also helps me to stop catastrophising and be more grounded in reality. Interestingly, it has revealed a lot about me to me and promotes looking after my wellbeing instead of worrying constantly about what partners will think. I really do feel it has made me less negative and more hopeful.

im hoping for clearer thoughts, more focus, less worrying about my erection during sex

Meditation has helped me better regulate my emotions and tease out my actual thoughts. It has been very helpful in calming both my mental and physical anxieties.

I am looking for meditation to not block any sexual encounters

I meditate every morning before work, i want to start meditating more, maybe in the afternoon, and before i go to sleep

Haven’t tried not sure what to expect from it

I’ve been using guided meditations over the past two years to assist me in lowering my consciousness of chronic lower back pain, and it’s helped. (BIG time). I’m going to revisit meditation as a way to manage the thoughts and feelings I experience with being fully sexually involved with my wife.

I’ve tried meditation briefly in the past but I never really committed to it. I’m hopeful this medication will really help.

As ive been meditating ive noticed my focus has drastically increased

it’s helped me become more aware. not only of how much i’m not truly present… but also of what i’m actually thinking during the day

Meditation has helped me separate myself from my thoughts and emotions and recognize that your thoughts and emotions do not define you.

I have tried meditation and it did make me feel a whole lot better. I need to get back into the routine.

Recognise inner critic early. Stop backing away from opportunities.

Meditation has helped me avoid panic attacks and deal with stress. I am hoping I can rekindle my meditation habits but this time to help with my erection issues.

Try to get negative thoughts about erection failure out of my mind

Meditation has helped me realise just how temporary my thoughts and feelings are and that they do not define me.

To have a technique to be able to calm my mind when thoughts race. A bit of serenity I guess.