If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

I can see how meditation can help, just need help on how to focus

I have meditated sporadically to semi-regularly for some time. I would have hoped for more help in the bedroom than it has given. But I could be much more consistent, and maybe these sex-specific meditations will also help more significantly.

Meditation has helped me in the past, but I tend to not prioritize it.

I’ve meditated morning and night for years, so hearing it is intended to be a solution in this regard is actually a little concerning initially.

I’m new to meditation and I admit I haven’t been doing it consistently but this is just another reminder that It will really help if I do it every day!

Meditation has reduced my anxiety levels overall, not just about getting hard. And it has helped me to focus and explore other sensations in my body. For instance, I knew I liked my nipples being touched but I never knew I had such a direct connection with my penis and just how much more turned on I get with nipple play, especially hard pinching.

Meditation has made me far more aware of my thoughts. I used to think that meditation meant “getting rid of all thoughts” and emptying the mind. I now realise it means seeing your thoughts for what they really are. Only now that I have recognised my inner critic do I realise I was letting it rule my life. The more I practise mindfulness, the more I am able to dismiss my negative thoughts and take back controle of my state of mind.

Ive never tried meditating before, but I’ve heard and read great things about the benefits in and out of the bedroom, hopefully it can have a positive effect on myself and help to understand my mind better.

I was hoping the meditation would include affirmations. Also, my mind was doing fine without the constant reminders to not think about my penis. I wasn’t until they mentioned it.

I used to meditate, I found It helped in general. Managing stress and feeling a bit clearer during the day. Hard to say it’s impact on my sex life

I’ve never tried meditation but I remain hopeful and optimistic about the benefits

I’ve started meditating for the last week now and I’ve already found that its helped me greatly. My mind is more at ease, my sleep is deeper, and coupled with the the guided meditations mojo has I’ve felt like I’ve been able to reconnect with my body

I have noticed that my thought process has begun to change as I practice mindful meditation. Overall I experience less anxiety however despite not having a relapse in over four months. This last weekend I had a relapse on performance anxiety three times. The first time I was still able to achieve an erection and we actually had sex twice back to back but the second and third were a repeat of old behaviors. I first wasn’t able to achieve an erection at all, and the second time I lost my erection after obtaining one.

I have not done any meditation yet. It seemed silly. Like yoga.
But there’s nothing wrong with stretching your body.
There’s nothing wrong with stretching your mind either.

I’ve done bits of meditation and found some benefits from it but I’ve never really committed to it due to busy schedule and not putting enough importance to it, after seeing these videos and seeing the importance the mind has on my sex life with performance anxiety I realise I need to implement it more

I haven’t meditated yet, but I think it will definitely be helpful to set aside time to be with my own thoughts, bad and good ones. By spending more time with them, I believe that it will help me improve differentiate between the two, including my inner critic, to eventually silence it or turn it to positive reaffirmations.

Meditation has helped me control my thoughts and focus myself toward my goals. I have seen my health take a turn for the better, and my anxiety has significantly decreased. I still have some way to go, but I’m on the way.

I’ve recently started meditating (for about the last two weeks) and it really changes my mood, especially straight after the meditation.

I’ve mostly been doing 5 - 10 minute sessions before going to bed as soon as I wake in the morning. It’s still early days but I do believe it’s a long game and something you need to get into a rhythm with.

So I say, strap on your socks and sandles and start being more Zen, it cant hurt anyone…

Deep Breathing and staying calm helps my anxiety in the bedroom.

I haven’t done much meditation