If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

Never tried it

Meditation has calmed me down a great deal and is very helpful if you keep going with it.

Tried only once didn’t work but I hear it takes practice gonna give it few more times wish me luck

I have tried meditation in the past for other mental health issues (adhd, anxiety, depression, stress etc.) and found it beneficial. I do find it very challenging on the days when my mental health is poor.

I’ve never meditated before but I’m gonna try it.

I have actually not tried meditation so looking forward to see how it impacts me. Hope to control my mind and focus on sex than on my penis.

I understand and appreciate the long-term benefits of meditation, however don’t feel like it is really helpful in a short-term / spur of the moment erectile disfunction situation …

I have never taken meditation seriously, but I’ve been increasingly interested in it as the idea that I may suffer from a form of cognitive hyperactivity (I’m a near-compulsive over-thinker) has occurred to me. Excited to try this out.

Meditation hasn’t solved my erection issues permanently, but after doing a 10 day vipassana retreat, when I met my partner, I was so rock hard that we were both astonished! Performance anxiety became my issue that time, though! I was definitely more in touch with sensations of pleasure though, as if every nerve was amplified. I’m not sure the 10 day intensive experience is something I’m willing to repeat to have that level of connection again though!

I have never tried meditation but I know that my mind is all over the place and it prevents me from being sexually aroused and have anxiety when facing a sexual encounter. I’m hoping meditation will help me clear my mind and get me through this

I never done meditation in my life but I have faith that this will help me with my performance issues and with regular daily life as well. I’m a very anxious person and I feel that trying this will open my brain up to something new.

Not at all…

Meditation has helped me enjoy the moment. There’s so much beauty and gratitude in the present. You seem like a better player at life when you are actually in the 1st person not the 3rd person

It does seem to have helped by allowing me to dismiss the inner critic more easy

I never meditated much, but for a brief period of time I did a breathing exercise daily. This improved my mood overall and my sex drive. While I was not sexually active at the time, I felt more confident in my abilities had I been.

Meditation has made me more focused in the past. Stopping the practice has increased my anxiety and sleeplessness. It is time to start anew and I am looking forward to it.

Haven’t done it much to be completely honest. I rarely find time to be alone and isolated like that

I’ve never properly tried meditation but it’s something I’ve been recommended for a while to combat anxiety. When it comes down to sex I find myself way too much in my head and the inner critics thoughts come in thick and fast. I’m excited to give meditation a go and break this unhealthy cycle.

Its actually make you more relax and felling lighter

I haven’t practiced meditation in a long time. I will be starting this practice today and I hope to see results in the coming weeks.