If you’ve tried meditation, how did it help?

I have never tried meditation before, but one of my good friends has recently come out of rehab and one of the tools they gave to him to help rehabilitate himself was meditation. So I have had a very high intrest in meditation since he has told me what it’s done for him and I truley believe that it’ll be a great tool to help me with my sexual confidence

I find myself stuck in my head often with no escape. I will try to use meditation to fix that

Never tried meditation for performance anxiety but feel it could be a way to get out of my head

It has made me feel more clear, I think more rationally and I am calm.

I haven’t ever tried it yet wouldn’t know where to start

I honestly have never considered meditation as a option to improve my sex life and my issues with erections. I generally feel like I am a happy person with a little stress, but maybe I’m looking at things differently and even possibly stressed before and during sex.

meditation has been effective i just find it hard to complete a session every day.

Never tried it.

I have been meditating for some time but I have not yet been able to remove negative thoughts.

I can see how meditation can help in the bedroom. I’m looking forward to giving this a try!

I’ve dabbled with meditation but never stuck with it. But I know that my mind always goes to the worse place before a sexual encounter. Really hope I can get on board with meditation and I do believe it can help me get better

When I have meditated I have had good results and find it easier to relax. I just need a little extra motivation to do it more consistently.

Helps reduce my anxiety

I have not used it for this but occasionally for stress relief. I do not do it enough though.

I’ve tried meditation before and really enjoyed it. But it didn’t become a regular pattern in my life. If it potentially helps me with my sexual wellbeing, I’m all for it though

At first I was thinking of formal meditation but then realized my mindful masturbation practice probably also counts. Mindful masturbation has reconnected me to longer lasting erections and stamina, especially with a fleshlight, purposefully going slow, with hand or toy.

I’ve been a regular meditator for years. I’m calmer and stressful situations don’t cause any “knee jerk” reactions. I haven’t put meditation to use when I’m having erection issues though. I’m going to start.

It made me hyper aware of how stimulated my brain was all the time.

Helps to deal with overall stress and anxiety with poor sleep which is likely impacting my sex

I have meditated on and off the past year but have not noticed a marked improvement in my ED. But have only been on mojo for a week so am hoping to make more progress with meditation