Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

Why aren’t you getting hard? You should be getting hard is all I heard

Lot of self doubt if the exercise would be helpful

Doubted about size, spots on head and dryness

Inner critic had me questioning why I it wasnt going hard,and if it did it was a ever strong enough

Inner critic wasn’t really saying anything because I was blocking him out you know. I was just doin my thing with my penis it was really relaxing tbh

For me the “inner critic” was primarily feelings of boredom and disinterest, which seems consistent with the feelings and fears I have about being unattractive to women sexually

Why are you bothering. You know it won’t stay hard!

Inner critic voiced not so much about the penis itself but the surrounding fat that was ugly

I started to admire my penis in its flaccid state more. Also, the more my thoughts were on preventing it from getting erect the tougher it was

i have issues with perceived std and burning so spent much of time closely examining for that

It told me that I should get an erection of it.

Yea I thought I was gonna get a erection from touching it but nothing happened

Critical about size

Why can’t you get hard whenever you want. It should be easy for you to get hard, it should happen instantly as soon as you touch it, it should be rock hard

mostly negative things about appearance and that I should be getting more hard from this.

Inner critic said my penis is kind of weird, it bends to the left. No woman would be attracted to it.

If you can play with your dick for 10 min and it doesn’t get hard then there’s something wrong with you.

Inner critic was telling me that I should be getting hard. But I was not. Soooo frustrating.

Noticed how small when soft

pretty much that it should be getting hard