Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

Nothing

When I stopped thinking about getting my penis hard, erections came more naturally. Sometimes during soft penis pleasuring, I would get hard 2-3 times. Getting comfortable with having a soft penis was a step in the right direction of turning down the volume on the inner critic.

My inner critic had a few words to say at the beginning. Reminiscing on last nights sexual activity, however, after putting on meditation music and making my own affirmations, I was able to complete the exercise. Towards the end I had an erection, which caused me to pause the exercise a few times

My inner critic said things like „You‘re not doing it correctly! You should be more focused on your sensations!“ and „Those sensations should male your dick hard. They don‘t. This doesn‘t work.“ It is somehow related to what I sometimes feel during foreplay whnever my dick isn‘t as hard as I think it should be. Or when I‘m not feeling as aroused as I would habe expected.

Inner critic saying that I can’t even get hard now so I’ll never be able to.

Inner critic said this is weird, look at the flaccid penis , do you think this is gonna work? Just continued, thinking loving thoughts to myself and soft penis…Then I got hard and exercise was over :wink:

No one will love you, you will die alone and loose all the ne nectar of life, no one want a impotent young guy

lol i started getting hard like 3 minutes into it and it didn’t go away…fail.

It told me to think of all of the times when that situation happened during intercourse, and that it was a similar experience.

Why does the skin stretch so much? Why is it small? Why is the tip that way

This task was a weird failure that did zero except heighten frustration. I suggest you eliminate it.

I’m not big…so I always feel self conscious about a flaccid penis…

That you can only get hard now and not when it matters. You have weak pelvic muscles and your penis can’t get up because of that.

You’ll never be able to build this into an erection

I had concerns that I wasn’t getting an erection even though that wasn’t the point. My inner voice was saying it seems small.

My thoughts are the main thing holding me back

I actually praised my penis for the first time in my life. No critical voice was present.

My critic was saying my penis looks strange/abnormal and it is a problem that it isn’t hard.

I was ok with it but the flaccid state brought up memories of the times I couldn’t get an erection. It was more the memory of the inner critic rather than the actual critic.

I was wondering why it wasn’t reacting as much as I thought it would. Also felt weird to not be trying to get hard.