Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

It definitely focused on how my penis can’t do it’s job. How it will never be able to and it’s better that I don’t even try to have sex cause it will only lead to embarrassment. There were some comments about size and ability to even pleasure someone but those were less pervasive. Mostly just focused on me being broken

I just thought of my dick being like soft during sex and got anxious thinking about that

Wish u could just do this during sex and just relax

It blamed my penis for being so little and useless and my penis looked like it was very sad from this critique:(

“It can get hard now, but probably won’t later on”

That I should be getting an erection but I wasn’t so it meant I was a failure

was worried why i wasn’t getting an erection whilst playing with it, felt like this is reminiscent of what happens during sex when it doesn’t go up

My critic told me that my soft penis was weird-looking and gross

Well your penis is the way it usually is, no risk of it getting hard.

It looks so small, and dead. How can any woman get pleasure from that?

Flashbacks to situations of me trying to get myself hard in front of a partner

I kind of was thinking why am I not wrroused

I touched it and it stayed hard for the duration. But when it comes to sex I buckle.

Can barely feel you touching it. And bet he won’t get up

I was able to conduct the exercise with no critic.

“This isn’t working and it never will”

It was saying that it’s not going to happen during sex.

That there was no point, it should be getting hard by now, there’s nothing happening!
Made me worry that I should be getting hard but the more I thought about it the further away I was!

The inner critic was sometimes saying that I will choke while having sex and the erection will go down if I keep overthinking, but the good sign was while touching the soft penis it would often lead to an erection. then i would stop to restart the process.

Should be getting an erection