Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

What the hell are you doing?

At first the inner critic was saying how weird and funny it looked soft. I then recalled a time where I was able to pleasure a woman to completion without even being hard, and I kept telling my soft penis that it was part of that whole experience and that it didn’t need to get hard in order for me to please a woman. I was also just experimenting with the touch and getting to know the pleasure points of it while soft, imagining that the next time a woman starts to play with it I would tell her exactly where it felt good to be touched.

That when I get around a girl even tho I wanna have sex so bad my penis won’t stay hard

It’s small. Wish it was bigger

I dont recall hearing the inner critic.

I dont recall hearing the inner critic during this excersise (Ive tried it twice not, after nissing a few days inbetween)

My wife and I went away for the weekend, as we thought that the same room, same house, same story - and this really helped us out. I still had slight issues, but nothing close to what its been before.

So either, the breathing, meditation and right mindset are working, or a new environment boosted my confidence and shut the critic out.

Inner critic was just asking me why I wasn’t going hard despite playing with it

Inner critic was questioning why I wasn’t getting hard. It saying if I was a normal man I should have gotten hard easily.

Inner critic was saying I should be getting hard but I’m not.

You aren’t big enough. Why aren’t you instantly hard. She is laughing at you.

I definitely caught my inner critic telling me it’d be better if I got hard quicker. It was telling me my anxiety was gunna keep preventing me from getting hard when it’s time to have penetrative sex.

It felt somewhat comfortable

It was telling me I can’t get hard

My inner critic said ”I wish this gentle touching made it hard”

It was more the not trying to get an erection which felt alien. Though once through the weirdness it felt quite good to not be under pressure.

It berated me and my penis. Both were inadequate

Noticed it was normal to have it be soft and calmly contemplated it’s hardness was interesting

I found it somewhat arousal I started to masturbate but I didn’t k

Well I felt like tricked myself into getting hard because I couldn’t stand to look at my soft penis anymore. My inner critic wasn’t happy with just looking at a soft penis. It wanted more.

I think the inner critic was telling me that it’s not normal to not get hard. However I felt more comfortable by totally accepting it.