Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

I remembered all the times I got soft during foreplay and it brought that anxious feeling back into my gut and these are the thoughts that keep coming back to me and creating my performance anxiety when I’m in a sexual situation

After a little touching a little bit got a little hard but not close to full erection. Was identifying stages of erections

I got an erection so it was like it if it’s gonna work here will work in the bedroom and my problems are just in my head I can do this

This is not manly

I got semi hard rather quickly, stopped touching abs let it slowly go soft. I couldn’t touch it for most of the 10 minutes as I went through that cycle a few times.

What I noticed my inner critic saying was I guess questioning why I have such a hard time (no pun intended) with a partner. My dick works fine, just not always when I want it to.

it was just reminding me of a lot of recent experiences that went badly and giving me negative energy about myself. every few minutes I would just think badly.

Even though I didn’t have any expectation of getting hard, when I started to get a semi, I immediately started wondering why my penis wasn’t getting fully erect. That said, I enjoyed touching the penis, without the pressure of performing. It was sensitive and pleasurable.

I was getting an erection so it was like why can’t you do it when it comes to the crunch

That it’s sad that I can get an erection by myself but not when I’m with someone that I’m dating. “What’s the point of that?”

That my penis was too small, but also allowing myself to masturbate to completion when I did get hard from the touching.

That I needed to manscape better

Started asking why I wasn’t getting hard.

Was slightly worried thinking to myself why I was not getting hard at first

Why can you get hard as quickly as this

You’re always gonna get soft

There you are just laying around soft like always. This is how you are whenever I really need you

My inner critic kept telling me how weird this concept is and feeding a lot of negative thoughts into my mind. It was definitely a new experience and is going to take some time getting use to.

You should be getting hard

Wanted to do more for satisfying

I actually enjoyed it. I couldn’t stop getting hard. So far so good Mojo