How do you plan to simmer?

Lingering kisses will be part of it for sure

So many good ideas. All of them at once? Hahaha

More affectionate hugs and kisses hello/goodbye, physical touch, compliments and complimentary behaviour

I am not sure how I will use the technique yet. Visualization or sexy thoughts throughout the day seem easy.

1 Like

My partner is just not affectionate so I’m not sure how I can get them involved.

1 Like

Tell her how much I value & love her, show her that I care, and give her meaningful moments spent together

Role play online, keep smirring until we see each other face to race again.

Tell her how much I value and love her

I relate. Its challenging. For me my plan is to focus on myself, to be more sexual in the way I hope myself to be. Even if my simmering attempts are not reciprocated I still want to do them. And there’s always solo fantasising.

I have always liked simmering. I am one of those men who values the small touches and strokes and compliments that don’t lead to sex and have no intention to. These are the moments of intimacy when you know you have a special partner with whom you only share that with each other. I miss this simmering a lot. My marriage ended a couple years ago (long term, 17 years together). Part of how I came to realize it was over was when my ex-wife looked at me disgusted when I tried simmering…I told her how sexy she looked in a pair of jeans she was wearing and she looked at me and treated me like I was some creep in a bar who just grabbed her ass without knowing her, not the loving partner of her whole adult life and the father of her two children. This wasn’t the only thing by any means but it was very illustrative for me of how far we’d drifted and how little she needed or wanted me in her life any more. We have separated and moved on and we get along well still, but I know I’m repairing my self-esteem and feelings of desirability from these incidents and wondering if I’ll ever feel confident sexually again. I’m an optimist usually but this has been tough dealing with erectile failure after the dissolution of my most important romantic relationship.

1 Like

Flirting

I feel that I do and have been simmering with my girlfriend for a while now. Unfortunately oftenfeel like she doesn’t reciprocate. Maybe a little, but not much. This tends to knock my libid down a bit, t maybe in the near future I’ll bring her into the plan and tell her what I’m doing in hopes she’ll participate.

1 Like

I’m quite tactile with my wife but she is not so much back and this makes me feel.less wanted. But my take away is rjat I need to tell her this, she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know

When I started doing this with my significant other my libido went through the roof

I plan to take advantage of sexual thoughts.

Fantasize throughout the day and tell my partner about it

solo simmering

I think is a very good idea

Yeah I do it naturally but I could do more this is motivating and giving enriching ideas to keep doing it soon and partnered

I’ll take advantage of solo simmering through thoughts from last relationships or of potential encounters. I’m excited about the prospect as this is definitely something I’ve left to the way side