How do you plan to simmer?

I’m in a new relationship and this could be a good conversation to have. She leans a bit more passive - and although she’s very responsive to the signals I send, I think more from her would be lovely and could be interesting for our sex life.

This is something I have been wanting you work on. Coming from a religious background this has always had a negative connotation. I am excited to put a healthier spin on it

1 Like

Fantasizing solo for now… I love the idea of being affectionate with sensual romanticism

Give an affectionate hug to my partner when I see them the next time

working in more romantic/sexual comments during long-distance phone calls/texts/visits etc

Excited to broach this with my partner and try it

I kind of doing that already, but I need more intensity and definitely bring on my partner!

I would like to introduce more fun and playful texts instead of logistical ones.

i definitely want to do both, but i’m a little more excited about solo simmering for now, since learning about myself and my own triggers and the like has been a long time goal

1 Like

This is definitely the kind of thing that I think will help me

Definitely used some of this before sending fun texts to my lady friend which often gets me one back which is really horny.

Love the idea and honestly, it’s something I’ve done in the past without even realizing what it was. Not in a relationship currently and have been really worried about low libido. I definitely want sex but having difficulty with becoming aroused for it. Hence… this app. Hoping that practicing regular solo simmering can/will bring the desire back. Has anyone seen some success or at least small but positive changes from solo simmering?

Learning what simmering is I realized me and my partner have already been doing this for a while. Since we are long distance, we’re always texting and calling each other about how much we miss each other and can’t wait for our next date. Solo, I tend to have random daydreams about our first sexual experience and imagining how it could be better for next time.

I think me and my partner do this already since the relationship is very new however I will aim to make sure the behaviour stays prevalent even later on in our relationship

My wife and I already do this. Now we know there’s a name for it.

As a single man I’ll routinely think of fun encounters from the past and send a sexy vibe/thoughts with new woman I meet and own that it is my personal relationship to my sexual being

Slowing down the kisses is a key take away for me. Definitely gonna take my time on those lips from now on.

I’ll definitely start this and will start with longer kiss in the morning and texts

Going to definitely give him a longer kiss tomorrow when I see him.

Tell him I can’t wait to see him Saturday.