How do you plan to simmer?

Through messages and touch with my partner

I’m not in a situation where I’m getting much contact with anyone. not sure where or what or why I’ll suddenly simmer out of no where

I make kisses passionate. Grab a butt or boob during a hug, or a playful thrust. Dance a little when I get dressed. Then I leave for the day.

I simmer and it does help keep the seximual tension alive

I’m realizing I do this, but my partner not as much. Using this concept will be a better way to approach him and try it out to make sure it’s mutual.

1 Like

Solo simmering for the time being, but I’ve got a pretty good imagination to work with.

My partner is very not a touchy feelie person. And finds things outside of the bedroom to be awkward. I’ll try and get them involved

Willing to try this.

Some of this I do already but some other things like running her a bath or dressing in front of her I’ll try

The passionate kiss instead of the gentle kiss idea sounds fun!

We re already simmering quiet we’ll I think. Sometimes , I’m just a bit afraid to do it because I’m thinking about when the sexual ingercourse will occur and I’m afraid not to be on the point

Through the kisses, the hugs and the sexting

I’m in a long distance relationship, so we only get to see each other every few months. I think we simmer quite well already, with plenty of affectionate and teasing messages and photos.

I do this all the time!

My wife isnt into foreplay a lot so, at first, I’ll try the solo simmering. I will have a healthy discussion with her, stating it would help me and our sexuality if we are closer and make love rather than just having random sex!

I already do this all the time, which is great to know that I’m going in the right direction naturally!

As suggested

I enjoy physical touch so I am constantly simmering her but I would like some reciprocity too

Easier if i had a gyal

I have been simmering with someone in another part of the world. We have not seen eachother in years and did not previously date. We have plans to see eachother in a few weeks. I feel like my libido has grown with the anticipation and I’m hopeful it all pays off.

1 Like