How do you plan to simmer?

Send them a text and play on the couch

By braiding her hair spontaneously, and carressing her hand + holding her face gently while we kiss goodbye

Reintroducing what we used to do which we have kind of stopped doing of the last few years. Going to show her the videos now

I’m single, so if I feel like simmering i’ll flirt.

Yes

Definitely!

I’m in a very new relationship, so building the positive anticipation through messaging is the obvious starting point. Touch when we see eachother and misses that have meaning are both very much on the cards

Oh so I am simmering already!

Casual touch

Give them a more definite kiss and body squeeze. Sit close to them when watching TV

Holding their hand & texting how excited you are to see them after work

solo seems to only have one option - fantasize

Send more messages throughout the day

Solo for now as nobody in the picture currently

I need to tell my gf more that she turns me on and be more excited to meet up with her. My texts need to be more eager.

Kisses, hugs, but I’m always (not always, but almost) the one who’s doing it… :confused:

I do it all the time naturally

The

Im male, gay, and I have a best friend that i love intensely. He already knows that but I plan to elevate our platonic relationship to something greater by telling him Im excited to see him again, by greeting him with a close, warm, prolonged hug, by helping him undress, by resting my head on his chest when we watch tv, by touching him gently from time to time, by cooking his favorite meal and telling him how much I enjoy doing it for him. And by just telling him that I love him.

Deliberate fantasy throughout the day instead of long periods of avoidance and then trying to build desire all at once