How do you plan to simmer?

I think my gf asked me to simmer without calling it simmering, but i didnt really pick up on it being so important at the time! Looks like i have some catching up to do…

Let her know I’m eager to see her and what I appreciate about her doing physically and emotionally. Switch up your good morning and good night texts with things you notice or appreciate about he the last time you saw her. Send her random messages in the middle of the day especially when the stress of work seems to dominate the day.

Noticing what I’m attracted to in others, noticing moments of arousal in myself and what that feels like

I’ll send more messages and be more vocal with my flirtations. I tend to be a bit reserved or cold, and I want to thaw myself out

I need to “plan” to simmer until it becomes a habit. Just telling my partner little things when she least expects it, so she can feel good throughout the day.

Im single
too. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of resources on how to do this alone

Im going to spend more time sexually flirting with my love interest(a) and also be more passionate about when I see them

Physical touch. Caressing and complimenting.

By myself and introducing to my boyfriend.

I’m naturally tactile. So simmer a lot during dates. The girl I’ve been seeing for two months is great in person. Though we don’t message too much. Perhaps I need to message a little more. Build anticipation.

I will try but it’s not part of my usual personality

Really look at her, focus on her and the things I find sexy about her. Find a way to convey that to her, non verbally, at first anyway. Actively think about sex, rather than suppress those thoughts
until we’re in the bedroom.

I plan to simmer by messaging my partner more often when I’m thinking about them and touching them whenever we kiss, watch a movie or we are relaxing together.

I need to be more confident about myself with my bf. He needs to know I want him and find him sexy

Long kiss

Solo simmering unfortunately. I guess replaying my greatest hits in my minds eye. And endulging myself with masterbation more regularly.

Express my thoughts as compliments, introduce a hello kiss, extend the goodbye kiss into a longer, more passionate kiss, and start messaging in suggestive ways.

Being single, I’m encouraged to keep on fantasising. It’s something I already did, but now I know this is healthy and beneficial; I can harness it intentionally with simmering being the goal. Likewise teasing myself with arousal without acting on it

Things aren’t great at the moment between me and my wife. I am really not sure how to implement this ‘simmering’ thing. It just reminds me how she used to stroke my arm years ago and now she doesn’t.

Solo simmer, so fantasising will be interesting to try, I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile: