How do you plan to simmer?

I’ve done a lot of these actions in a one-off sort of way, but never thought of them as an important, ongoing strategy to keep the energy warm in a relationship. I think the key for me is to use these ideas intentionally.

Look at people on the street and think about what I would do to them if we were in a relationship. Kiss them, hug them, smack their bum, unbutton their shirt, bite their ear

I’m single, so I’m going to use my imagination more often and imagine first person visualizations of sexual encounters that I want to make reality.

Get very hands on when saying goodbye

To respond to molecular-green-tiger - don’t be too eager bro, your gf will think your a simp , cool and collected, tell her you wanna fuck her brains out tho

I honestly think my sex drive is higher than hers so usually when I simmer I’m not always 100% sure she wants me to do that.

I feel I simmer a lot already. The longer more meaningful kisses would be very welcome by me.

More actively flirt and compliment my partner

I think I’ve already been doing it - the key I think is to name it with my partner and make it a consistent, two way practice. When things get busy we fall out of the habit

This is a daily routine for me already

Letting them know what I want to do once I see them next. It can be light sometimes or maybe more extreme depending on my mood and our last experience together. I also plan to let them know if I am still charged up thinking about them later in the day after I kiss them goodbye.

Talk more and have gentle touches throughout the day

I’m just going to wing it

Alone for now, but it sounds fun

We actually do this pretty often already. I plan to increase it though in both frequency and potency.

Me and my wife do it frequently already, but my favorite is to grab and spank that booty anytime I can

I plan to allow myself any fantasy each hr and see how that goes. But I feel this is an exercise which is natural to me but I need it written on the wall when I’m in a long term relationship and it is several years in.

Just by doing very affectionate things, messaging my girlfriend to tell her how I’m looking forwards to seeing her and spending time with her, picturing me running my fingers through her hair and holding her hand as we discuss about things. I would save the fantasising for my own private time and discuss with her about the spicy fantasies only a few times.

More fantasies, more play with partner that doesn’t lead to sex

Trying to do something intentional every day whether it’s physically like with hair stroking, extra long kiss, snuggling, etc. OR texting her fun messages that she’s beautiful and that she looks good in a particular outfit. Really just doing these small gestures and being consistent since I haven’t really done that a lot