How do you keep the sexual flow going?

I’ll shift the attention towards her again

I don’t know. Kissing helps

I fantasize all through the foreplay and intercourse. Although sometimes it doesn’t work but sometimes it helps.

My ex used to put on the condom for me… this worked well

Usually foreplay keeps the sexual flow going, or receiving oral stimulation from my partner helps maintain an erection/ sexual thoughts

Making sure everything is already by the bed so neither person needs to get up and walk away. Thus, less waiting and time for ercetion to leave

Having the partner masturbate me as I put the condom on

Idk how I keep the sexual flow going I just try to please her and get her into the mood and that also helps me get in to the mood

Keep focusing on her and ignoring the things in my mind and I’ve noticed I’ve tried to do it fast in fear that it will go away

I think the best way to keep the flow is just to talk about it and know that its not a problem to be hard. I kind of always had the feeling that if we kiss I have to be hard, the moment we undress I have to be hard, otherwise I disappoint

I have to be comfortable with myself when I put it on without shame. I would say that is primary. That’s where the awkwardness may stem. Aside from that felatio way to put condom on, hand job stimulation while putting it on, and maybe making out.

Feel their warmth, breath, and especially for me it’s the smell of sex that keeps the flow going.

By taking the lead with variation of positions and cadence

I like making out and carressing the female body, if I can focus on that then the flow keeps going.

My best flows are when I feel like I’m going to last or have control over when I’m going to bust. The confidence allows me to be more focused on me giving her sick instead of trying to please her.

Kissing and using dirty talk

I guess I never have till I heard this

Think about getting her pregnant. Think about busting inside of her, breeding her. Think about past performances, that were successful. if a thought enters your head that will jam up your current fun in the bedroom.

Telling the girl she’s beautiful or sexy. Talking in general, switching postures…

Let my girlfriend still pleasure me with her hand and mouth while putting the condom on.