How do you keep the sexual flow going?

It’s nice when she grabs the condom or puts it on, makes me feel like it’s a partnership and not a one man job.

Often by kissing, biting, ear whispers, but when all else fails, kissing and grinding can get me closest to hard again

If I feel myself losing my erection I change up the position and begin to eat her out while I masturbarte to get myself hard again.

Have a discussion with my partner at random moments of conversation in everyday life. “Hey what it next time we have sex we try this… hey I think what would be really sexy and helpful is if we try this next time.” Be open during the moment. Say what you need. Prioritize your pleasure. Have fun.

Back when we used condoms, my wife would touch/tease my pelvic area while I messed with the condom wrapper, and that helped me with my erections (again, back when we still used them). But lately, and when we’ve been successful with sex, heavy making out keeps the flow going.

Foreplay and communication

ONS its just awkward to go from foreplay to see. The condom doesn’t fit and et can take minutes before it’s open and on. By then my erection is gone

I think it is important to keep myself in a lighthearted place. When I can laugh and lean into the playful side of the experience, it’s very easy to find the flow

Standing on the knees while kissing a partner k the bed is a great way, I’ve found, to keep the heat up. It’s even helped me reinvigorate boners.

Maintaining a casual conversation of whats happening… Sometimes i wud say i feel i might fall back just to lower embarassment incase i do, and most of those times i dont…

I try to have the condom ready to go beforehand so that I don’t need to totally stop whatever we’re doing. I make it much less of an interruption by having it right there and ready to go.

I’m still very much experimenting with this. I found that I have to touch myself using lube to simulate masturbation experiences where i have not anxiety. This is a little embarrassing and adds to the performance anxiety that I’m not rock hard all the time.

I usually turn the focus back to pleasuring my partner orally or manually, which is really just a distraction/avoidance from my erectile dysfunction. I think it might helpful to be honest with myself and my partner, communicate, slow down, reset, try something different, etc.

Practice mastribating with a condom, putting it on in those moments makes it easier later with a partner.

I think her stroking me may help

By kissing imagining i keep my flow going

I suppose maintaining that physical touch and kissing in between still, holding onto each other

Just getting more into it being more present and relaxed. Not letting worry ruin it.

I feel like her rubbing my junk and me feeling her up is always a great way to get things going.

By kissing and touching her, having her kiss me, I think I spectator frequently. Definitely worry about it too much,