How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Focusing on how my body is feeling and how hers is feeling instead of how my mind is feeling has helped me a lot recently. Also more time with my partner has helped take some of the pressure out of sex which has definitely helped

Just go with the flow. Relax. Breathe.

Lots of smiling I think would help me. If I know she is enjoying it then it can help keep my mind off of the negative thoughts.

I try to ease into things and just focus on a steady build up that makes things more exciting, however, I find that doing this often gives me too much time to get in my head and think negative, boner-killing thoughts.

Sometimes i am able to keep the moment going by when i start to have that internal voice begin talking, just forcing myself to focus on what im feeling. It works sometimes, just alot of times that voice is really loud.

I try to find ways to get my partner off before i do to take that pressure off of me.

• I go down on her while I calm down
  • I just pause, wait for a bit and pick it up later
  • She goes down on me - I hint at this, I need some help
  • Put the condom on and continue with foreplay
  • Stay in foreplay mode longer

Keep touching and kissing while opening the condom. Try to deal with the condom absent mindedly, so it doesn’t draw focus away from the moment.

Focus on your partner and here body. Forget everything else. If I could only do that every time instead of thinking all the crap I do I’d be fine.

mutual masterbation in foreplay and kissing

By being in the moment and enjoying the sensations with the partner in front.
Ideally, it should all be really fun and sexy - real sexy.
Aslong as it is all good fun, and pleasurable, that’s what sex is.

I don’t know, with the latest person I have to work hard to get them intimate. Usually through massage then when I get to penetration I either lose the erection after being hard for sinking or I get PE. It’s embarrassing and sucks because I love this person and I’m letting her down

I keep it going by trying to focus on what I want and the feelings I feel with her. This involves touching her and what I’m feeling

I try to reinvigorate the situation in terms of feel and intimacy but it doesn’t always work

Talking. Asking her stimulate me in some way while putting on the condom.

Spank her ass

Spank her ass

Touching partner with hands

One thing that has helped for me is if a girl keeps jerking you off and does it herself (ie she’s on top), makes everything flow more naturally. But usually has to go unspoken haha because if I ask for it, basically becomes like putting on the condom
myself .

Also just having sex that is just oral or just hands. Removes pressure from the situations for me. If I know sex always leads to penetration , that is really difficult for me, and those are the times where it’s shed to get it up. But if it’s casual w no expectations , this makes all of sex a flow.

To save the sexual flow, sometimes it helps me to stop and just cuddle and talk for a moment in order to calm down and get back to the lucid moment, where I can feel every sensation in a kiss. This kickstarts things again.