How do you keep the sexual flow going?

I try to just strip away all the “i should do this”, “it should be like that”, and be completely present. This does require a healthy sexual attraction between you and your partner though.

Kissing and touching her body. It gets my mind of my penis.

Not gonna lie. Me eating her out or sucking on her toes gets me hard again

Just maintain a focus on the noises, feelings and sensations all around rather than just the penis

Usually acknowledgement from my partner and head revives my erection. That level of reccieving intimacy or acknowledgement is reassuring and attractive and is really attractive to me and I want to keep going.

I add on to foreplay with kissing, touching and doing my best to please them. I realize I sort of neglet pleasing myself in the process sometimes because I feel like I already failed.

When my wifes puts lubrication on my penis always turns me on.

Take a moment to get out of my head.

I offer up a rim job

I’m currently at the start of this journey, trying to discover tips and techniques for avoiding these issues and preventing the situation from fizzling out.

Try to stop and reset, ask my partner to help.

Try to get more in time with what I’m feeling with my body like her skin on mine and her breath

I usually try to go back to kissing or masturbation if I feel like it’s not going well. Sometimes it works but it depends on the situation

I usually like to do the things that I find the most arousing such as kissing and pleasuring my partner as much as I possibly can

My partner holding my penis or testicle keep the flow going for me but any pause I start to panic straight away . And sometimes because of this panic soon as my wife touches me I pre ejaculated luckily my partner is ok with this but it’s something I would like to stop and last a lot longer to enjoy the moment for a longer period of time .

Getting lost in the sexual moment again always seems to help me get the flow going. I can mention how I’m feeling to my partner and then we just go back to being sexual in the moment and once I start to focus on the sensations of her kisses or touches I often regain my erection!

Laughing and joking definitely does help, and I think patience. Maybe having time for me to slow down and say if I don’t like something helps. A lot of the time if I don’t like something or it’s overstimulating to me I just grit my teeth through it because my partner enjoys it.

Rub my nipples

Return to foreplay, make them feel loved, begin pleasuring my partner and begin to feel the mood again.

With condoms I tend to be a little prepared, I.e hide it under a pillow slightly open. I’ve found that preparation is key when using one.

We take turns taking the lead.