How do you keep the sexual flow going?

No expectations and seeing how you can enjoy yourself in the moment

Foreplay

I try keep my deep heavier breathing going and watch my partner

When it comes time to put the condom on after foreplay don’t just stop foreplay completely so all eyes are on you. While still in foreplay reach for the condom and open it and have it ready then when it come to putting it on get her to lay back and play with herself and then talk dirty, get her to tell you how bad she wants you and watch how wet and ready she is for you and admire her womanly features, her scent, curves and shapes, the feel of her skin and almost tease her while you do it. I find it spices up the mood in the room increases sexual tension and while all this is going on it distracts you from the anxiety of going soft.

Switch from my pleasure and start to pleasure my partner and hopefully the erection returns.

What works well is saying I need a minute. Lay down, get your breath back and relax, I just think “fuck her, fuck my erection, fuck what she is thinking, I need this minute to reset” then when I’ve reset and I’ve relaxed a little, my erection is usually back again after some kissing and touching.

Usually kissing, and making sure that my partner is feeling good. Because as long as she feels good, I can feel better. But, maybe even that is where my problem can arise.

By speaking sensual and arousing language and continuing to stroke and touch, saying what I am enjoying about her body or about what I enjoy touching.

Remembering again why I desired my partner and focusing on how she gives me pleasure

I would say having at least a couple of condoms to hand can help as sometimes the packets just refuse to collaborate and won’t open! Nothing worse than than having to reach back into the drawer and start the ordeal over again.

In the future, I might try 69ing with my partner and letting her put on the condom - where I can’t see it. In addition to this, my mind will be busy when it is happening

I don’t know how to keep the flow going at the moment If I did I don’t think I would be here.

Focus on keeping the situation intimate and engaging in other foreplay throughout the encounter.

If I’m being honest, once I’ve gotten inside my head i just try and focus on her enjoyment using my hands and mouth. I try my best to get back into the mood and sometimes it briefly works but usually I’ve internally resigned myself to the idea that it’s not happening for me tonight

Oral but I have a knee injury so it’s hard to pleasure her while in pain…definitely a buzz kill

To be honest; when I’m actually really feeling horny and am in the mood for sex, that’s when I usually don’t have an issue. And even if I go soft, downplaying it, as if it’s not a big deal, especially by my partner, helps a lot.

Once I go soft it’s over

Touch is really important to me, I think if my partner would touch me more during foreplay it might help me stay aroused. having fun and focusing on nice feeling will help.

Talking about things definitely takes the pressure off. For me personally being in control / dominant helps also

Practice makes perfect, sometimes. I’ve practiced putting on a condom in the middle of masturbating before. I think it does help getting used to the process, especially during a sexual situation. And it just makes it more familiar and less awkward during sex.

I’ve discovered that rubbing on her body. Kissing her body has proved successful.