How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Watching her play with herself

Continue kissing /making out

Kissing

So far, I haven’t had a good plan for that. I think when there’s a pause, it would help me if she talked about the anticipation of sex and what she wanted or how it will feel.

I would say sexy talk. Opening a line of communication about what she’s doing that turns me on or a specific thing about her body I love.

Kissing and neck biting

Touching

My wife he’s really frustrated if it does not work out

I need to just not worry about the what ifs

We have spoken about it, but she says she can’t help but feel really frustrated

By losing my focus on performing and enjoying the moment.

I don’t know much but I think just avoiding thinking about my penis and rather experiencing touch of my partner

Kissing for me is the thing that keeps the flow going, feeling connected through it often gives me time to reset my mind and stop stressing…

If I get thrown off in the moment, I focus on my wife’s pleasure. And if we masturbate together it helps. Also getting a little rough can get me back on track

Bang her a bit before using condom
Definitely let her put it on for u

I think it might be better if everything is slowed down and there isn’t a rush.

It also works better if my partner is more enthusiastic/into it. That turns me on.

Just kiss and connect again, be tactile, get close and explore each other’s bodies. Get back into enjoying the moment rather than thinking ‘ok, now I have to…’

Focusing on activities other than intercourse, handjobs, oral, mutual masturbation. Just remembered there are other ways to enjoy it other than just intercourse.

Switch to kissing and other forms of sexual pleasure
Taking a rest whilst still being intimate

Touch and kissing mostly. We have started to try talking more and describing what we are going to be doing.

dirty talking

kissing