How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Once I start the penetration I can keep the sex flowing because I focus on the pleasure

It’s very hard to do
Have to stick it in fast and not think negative

Switching positions and going back and forth from oral to penetrative sex.

I am not in a realtionship based on the ed issue. Any female I am with now is going to be a new partner, but due to the ed and female responses to it, my sex life at this stage is non-existent. So there is no sexual flow so I have no way to “keep it going”. From my experience when you are with a new woman for the first time and you fail that’s it, they don’t want to know and they are out!

Trying to just be in the moment and enjoy my partner and whatever our interactions may be. She is very supportive and understanding which helps a great deal.

Gentle touch and sexy talk really help

For me, it’s never been keeping the sexual flow on ice as much as being open and communicative with my partner when I feel extra pressure begin to mount. Condoms specifically can be a trigger (thanks Seinfeld) but my girlfriend’s started requiring that I share when I feel pressured or rushed, as it grounds me and reminds me of her presence. Sometimes I can feel like I’m alone in the middle of it, and being open with her has changed everything for me.

I turn my attention to my partner and find other ways than penetration to satisfy her. This often leaves me with a feeling of inadequacy.

me and my girlfriend try to keep kissing as much as possible to keep the flow going which i try to focus on that touch but it is difficult when i have thoughts of whether or not it will work

I try to keep the fire play going as I put on the condom. I think of the pleasure I will do have. Doesn’t always work.

Staying focused in the moment, not thinking about what’s next or where things could go. Focusing on her, her body, and her physical responses to foreplay can create a very immersive experience that keeps performance anxiety at bay.

I have always given on up on condoms for this reason but looking back there were ways to approach it through stimulation

When the kids were younger they would come into our bed when things were getting started. No recovery from that point! But we would try to have a raincheck and get started the next day

Maybe just name the anxiety

Usually going back and forth from oral sex between the two of us, to intercourse. I’ll perform oral on her and then stop and let her perform oral on me, and then I’ll put it in. But this cycle continues throughout the experience.

Always trying to maintain some kind of physical touch helps me. Also being vocal about what we like and want to happen next, keeps it interesting as desire changes everytime

I would say it’s a good idea to talk about what you find attractive about your partner or what they do that feels good so the mind is focused on that while putting the condom on

For now I haven’t been able to

Sexy talk, oral, massages and simple affection

Sometimes she’ll rub my thighs while I masterbait and it’ll help