How did your 5-minute penis-root masturbation go?

Felt better than the first few times

Felt small sensation in the bottom.

Feels better the more I practice

Just read where someone says it feels better the more they practice and I legit couldn’t agree more. I got over excited and finished early last time, but this time I went the full 5 without goin and it was really fun and hot.

Slight sensations that come and go…I can tell it will get better with practice

Okay at first I did t feel anything, and I didn’t feel anything the first time either, but just at the end, I started feeling some sensation and it kind of excited me, I’m hoping I can feel more of it later

Ok at the start but then gets boring. Guess I need to learn to enjoy the less sensational part.

Was pretty good. I fell tired so was tough to visualize anything. Just felt good to be rubbing a different part of my penis

I used box breath to make it a meditative experience.

Was a bit strange at first then halfway through it started feeling good, thinking about my wife.

1 Like

Got better the longer it went on my attention span is not so long though

Are we supposed to supposed to finish? Like if not during do we go regular style to finish after ? I did lol I can’t go out with a loaded weapon

It was difficult at the beinning but one I got into a good rythym it felt great! Wasn’t sure if I was supposed to finish or not

1 Like

Was half hard but could feel pleasureable feelings running up to the glans

Felt amazing

Still very minimal pleasure, but there’s some. Hoping it gets better with time and repetition

Trying to be mindful helped

1 Like

I grew more pleasurable when I explored different rhythms. I enjoyed it. Learning to focus on the sensations.

1 Like

Felt nothing pleasant hard to focus on keeping erect

Difficulty stay hard during this

It was hard to get into at first but I finished without touching the glands. Kind of an intense one. I went past the time, took about 10-12 total minutes .