Have you ever told anyone that you have erection issues? How did they react?

I was very fortunate that my previous partner was very understanding and supportive, it was the first time I had issues in front of someone and I feel really lucky that she had responded in the way that she did. In terms of speaking to anyone about my issues Ive never felt comfortable going into great depth with any friends as it still feels too embarassing but I have tried to slip in casually that Iā€™ve had issues to see how they might react.

Yes. They didnā€™t take it very well sadly. We later ended up breaking up due to sexual dissatisfaction.

yes, but i lied and said it was because i was on antidepressants. overall, not a bad reaction and it didnā€™t end up being the deal breaker i always assumed it would be

supportive but very surprised because iā€™m so young

By and large actually, people have responded very positively and supportive. If it was a friend, they either empathised, shared their own experiences with erection issues if they had any, and encouraged me to realise that sexual partners would react the same. From doing this module, I realise that it is a good idea to tell someone before we potentially have sex that I have experienced difficulties getting and staying hard, because it could be difficult for them if it happens in the moment without warning. I would definitely tell anybody that hasnā€™t chosen to share their experience with anyone is people can surprise you.

I am in a relationship so my partner obviously knows. But I havent really told her about Mojo or that Iā€™m in therapy to try and solve this stuff. So I need to do that.

i think ive done this too many times to recover like the guy in the video, but at the same time i am very confident in myself after i can get it up. It just seems like a mission to prove my self everytime i have sex, and that is causing stress and making it less enjoyable for me. if i had sex once with them successfully, it would be all good from then on, nothing can stop my erection not even copious amounts of alcohol. this happens with only new people, feels like a curse.

I hadnā€™t until recently. I started a relationship in December, first one in almost four years. While I had issues once before I didnā€™t think it would be a problem again but it was. When we first had sex and I couldnā€™t get hard I spoke to her about it. She was really understanding. After starting this course and getting comfortable speaking with her I also reached out to another friend and had the conversation. It was really great to have and he even opened up to me about problems heā€™s been experiencing.

No I have not

Yes, I have told a couple partners about it. One responded with more of a donā€™t worry about it, do what you need to do to fix it. The other responded with more of a ā€œchallenge acceptedā€ attitude towards it.

I have only realised with current partner that it was before and is now a problem. Lack of performance didnā€™t go well, however opening up and seeking about it has brought us closer at times and many of those times we manage to move past it

Yes, I told my now girlfriend about my issues and about my fear and it really helped both of us overcome this issue, or at least start to tackle the roots of the issue

The truth is inevitable. When I am dating someone, eventually they will know. The thing that Iā€™ve learned is, you have to tell the whole truth. The first time I struggled getting an erection with a woman, I made a lot of excuses and told half-truths. That doesnā€™t help, because your mind knows you are lying and your body wonā€™t cover for you. Full transparency is the way to go, to purge yourself of the stress.

It started happening with my wife and when we talked about it I didnā€™t know what was going on. I felt panic and lost. After mojo weā€™ve been able to discuss it productively and sheā€™s been very supportive.

Iā€™ve never told anyone upfront. My first GF that it happened with told me how her ex bf was always hard and ready to go. Then with my ex wife she would be understanding in the moment when it happened but would use it against me when we got into fights. Calling me a limp dick. But I havenā€™t told anyone since being divorced.

Only my partner.

I am an oddly open person so I have discussed with my brother in a mater of fact fashion and with my partner. It wasnā€™t a terrible conversation either time. It doesnā€™t have to be a painful experience

I talked about this with someone who called herself sexologist and therapist but that didnt bring any positive results, just made me feel worse. Then I talked this through with my ex girlfriend, i was unable to name the problem as ED at the time but i shared my emotions around that issue with her and that helped. Now when we broke up that idea of the same issue crept up into my head and when i went to bed with another woman i wasnt able to get it up at all. That was embarrassing but still didnt share my feelings with her, i was stuck in my head and she was convinced its about her. There was no way to an open conversation and when I wanted to have it with her again few days later she just ghosted me. Obviously that experience does not help with confidence but since I joined mojo I started understanding my unsuccessful sex encounters better, under9my body better and influence of my mind on my erections and my life in general

I of course have talked to my wife, but never anyone else besides a therapist. My wife has been supportive but also frustrated by the fact that itā€™s happened so many times. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m here. To get more help.

Iā€™ve never told anyone, just seen the doctor