Erectile dysfunction during masturbation

I recently attended a Mojo connect session but it seems that the problem I have is unique and I wanted to get some thoughts on it. While I am certainly too anxious to get it up to have sex, I am also constantly thinking about whether I can get it up during masturbation, completely unable to enjoy it and thus, being unable to achieve erection. I sped through the courses and got to ā€˜mindful masturbationā€™ recently and was able to achieve a full erection and even ejaculate properly. But since then, I have not been able to. I am constantly stressed about this and cannot even get an erection during masturbation. I do not recall the last time I had morning erection, either. Does this mean my problem is more likely physical?

2 Likes

Possibly. I have the same issue. It might be an idea to go to your doctor, who will refer you to a urologist if they suspect the issue is physical. Iā€™m currently going through that process myself.

Fwiw, I think my issue is physical but is leading to additional psychological issues. I donā€™t therefore think going through the Mojo programme can do any harm.

Iā€™ve had problems for decades (Iā€™m old) starting in my 40s with ED, and had premature ejaculation problems when I was younger. Plenty of periods in my life when things worked well, and times they didnā€™t. Unless you are very young, and after working for better sex the past several years, this has to be a combination of physical and emotional. I think we all, regardless of age, should be talking to a doctor too.