Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

I want to enjoy sex more and connect better with my partner by learning more about her in the act. I also want to learn more about myself by paying attention to what I like and dislike

I want to be more mindful so that I can enjoy sex by getting out of my head. I want to enjoy pleasures without worrying about Erection, penetration etc etc. And i want my partner to also enjoy with me.

I want to be able to enjoy sex with my girlfriend and let it happen instead of planning everything. I want her to feel loved by me and I want to rest from my thoughts.

I want to be more mindful in sex so I can actually enjoy the experience of connecting with a partner rather than it being a challenge that I need to overcome or win. If I were to finish sex now my mindset is “thank god I got through that” not “that was great I’m glad we experienced that”

I want to give my wife a deeper connection. A better and more gratifying sexual experience and an opportunity for a huge release. Not jus orgasmic

I recently was in the middle of a positive experience with my partner while camping. Felt very relaxed and we were engaged in sex and right in the middle of it I lost my erection and it causes a bit of a strain on both of us. My mind was there and enjoying the experience but suddenly I lost my erection which took her out of the mood instantly and caused a rift between us for most of the evening.

I want to be able to enjoy more sensations and so that sex doesn’t feel so mechanical and like a process.

I want to enjoy it more! Also, it’s always outside thoughts that get in the way of being present and ultimately lead to my sexual problems

I would like to be more present to all of the sensory experiences during sex. I would like to be more mindful of my partners actions and reactions. I am often so busy spectatoring about my own “performance”, that I don’t have time to tune in and actually enjoy sex.

I want to be mindful for myself and my partner so we have an enjoyable time. One with low stress and pressure.

I have experienced spectatoring a few times and I don’t like it. It feels like I am not being genuine. Mindfulness seems like a way to stay “in the game” 100%

So that I don’t judge myself and worry during sex. I wan to be in the moment and just enjoy not having to think if my penis is hard enough

I’m already pretty mindful and present during intimacy however I have one thing that holds me back from maintaining an erection; which is my goal to overcome. I don’t know the issue. I’m hoping to discover it soon so that I can connect further with my girlfriend.

make love, build a connection.

i want to be more mindful during sex. i want to feel how good my girlfriend is, how wet, how tight, how good it makes me feel.

Hgfgv

So I can actually truly enjoy it rather than it feeling like a performance test evaluating my abilities. I feel like I get to have the best sex ever because it’s always been about I need to do good rather than time to feel good.

I’d like to connect to my partner more and be able to have sex with her

To experience all the sensations in the body, not just the penis, and to slow down and enjoy it.

Mindful (in the moment, tuned to my senses) as opposed to thinking about stuff (performance, erection, a sex script…)