What’s the first scene in your erotic bank?

Watching in a mirror as I fuck my girlfriend from behind

Massage turned into love making…a therapy session becoming sex between consenting adults.

A male family member making an advance on me

Amazing eye contact during a deep throat bj.

Eye contact during a blow job

Dominate her, Jolie job while the gets it from brhind

I’m banging my wife doggy style, while I’m finger banging Jennifer Aniston . She’s next to get the ferro (the steel). Both are wet as fuck, and moaning loud as fuck. The ferro is more than enough for both I make them cum multiple times before, I feed the baby birds!

Taking a past girlfriend doggystyle with no condom. The fit was perfect. The view was perfect.

Hot girl with wet hair after a shower wearing only a tshirt

She lays back on the bed, naked, with arms relaxed above her head, she eyes me with passion, spreads her legs and uses one hand to rub her clit, while inviting me to penetrate her …

I see a hot young 20 year old on a train standing opposite me. She looks right into my eyes and stands to eventuate her generous curves. Her tits are perfectly large and allow the sweatshirt to hang off them. Her leggings caress her beautiful ass. She’s giving me fuck me eyes. We pull into a station where she gets off. She looks straight at me again. It’s not my stop but I follow her. She walks slightly ahead of me, looking over her shoulder with a small smile playing in her lips. I can’t stop staring at her ass. We leave the station and I’m still following her. She’s still looking over her shoulder now and again. Walking with a lovely sway to her hips. After about 5 minutes she arrives to a house. She enter and leaves leaves the door slightly open behind her. I go in, not sure what I’m going to find. She’s standing at the top of the stairs with only her leggings on. Her pert tits and nipples standing to attention. I walk up to her and grab her by her hips and kiss her hard. She feels my cock hard up against her. She rubs it and opens my jeans and takes it out, kneeling there and takes into her mouth with full eye contact. I watch the pink hair band in her hair bobbbing up and down as she takes in the length of my cock. After about five minutes of cock worship I pull her up and into the bedroom where I push her into the bed and rip off her leggings and panties. I spread her legs and bury my tongue in her pussy which is soaking wet. She’s moaning and holding the back of my head pushing it right up against her. I come up and pin down her arms while I fuck her relentlessly. She keeps telling me she can’t take anymore of my fantastic cock. I pull out and tell her to open her mouth, which she does obediently, waiting for to drink every drop of my cum. I splurge for what seems like minutes, jerking and writhing while I decorate her pretty face. Once I’m done I get dressed and walk out not saying a word, leaving her covered in cum, in a heap of exhaustion.

Caressing our former Curvy house help with tights big buttocks and entering her from behind.

Getting a blowjob while driving

An ex coworker and I are out exploring in the woods at night, and we find an old barn. Inside, we find an old classic car. We’re horny, and we decide to get naked and start rubbing each other all over in the cool summer night. I start sucking his massive uncut cock, and I stroke myself as I do. Suddenly we hear voices. Two young college guys are exploring too and find us, but instead of freaking out, they watch us. They approach, and i continue. They feel their slowly growing erections through their pants. At my prodding, they get naked too, and reveal their enormous, hairy cocks. They stand next to my coworker and guide me to suck their cocks. We change positions, where my coworker fucks me on my back, one guy fucks my face, and the other jerks me off. My coworker breeds me, the guy cums down my throat, and the other guy shoots all over me as I ejaculate hard.

1 Like

My partner running to me across our field in a beautiful dress, her eyes glistening

My fantasy is watching my partner getting fucked by another guy.

1 Like

Me and my partner are chilling at home when I notice him getting hard. I go and begin sucking him and then I get hard. He returns the favor and he let me fck him with no condom on. We finish at the same time (me inside him )

1 Like

My partners nipples getting hard as I suck them and she gets more and more turned up

1 Like

My partner is in the room waiting for me and he really wants my cock and start sucking it with a lot of pleasure like he is in love of my dick

1 Like

Eating out my wife while she’s watching TV

1 Like