What’s the first scene in your erotic bank?

Fucking my wife in our pool around dusk. Probably won’t get seen…but might.

My partner on the floor with his pants down and eager to be fucked

Spread eagle tied tight… teased and tormented…

While watching a show on TV, my wife and i are sitting casually on thr couch. She cuddles next to me and we hold each other comfortably. She us wearing tight yoga pants that show off her ass amazingly. Thr way they pull tight up her crack clearly defines her ass and pussy. As we get into a spoon she rubs back and forth against me and as I begin to get harder and harder she rubs and grungs her ass and pussy against my hard cock and genius to breath harder. We know someone could walk in any second so we have to toss a blanket over us as we continue to get in to gring on each other. She reaches down and begins to put her figures on her clit and rub up and down her lips. She tells me to hold her tight and Graves my neck. She says she is so wet and wants it all and that she is mine. I tell her to put her free hand down my shorts and feels how hard and long I am. I reach around and get my hands down between her legs. Holding her lips with my index figure tight as I know she likes it. We both try to pay attention and not make a scene as thr show continues. Both of us hands full and feeling all the energy. O hear a door close upstairs. A car turn and leave thr driveway. All is clear. I stand up as she kneels in front of me. And I tell her to strip off her top and pants. As she makes eye contact and smiles she pulls get top over her head and slowly peals off her tight pants to expose her thong carving down between her ass checks and smiles. I tlle her to get on her knees and kick my cock. She takes her time alternating betweensucking and kicking. I tell her to keep touching her self as she blows me. I start to feel a sense of anticipation, so I hear her up in my arms and flip her onto the couch. I lay her over thr edge and spread her asss apart and flip her thong down her ass to let my face and mouth lock up her pussy crack and lingerie on her ass. I feel her body go tight as continue to eat her out leaving her body tighten and release. I know she wants more so I begin to offer my cock to her wet pussy. She begins to ride back and forth on it and as she grips thr couch and moans we both rock back and forth, feeling thr thrust and sigh of much desired fuck.

Think of my x!! Not the sort of marrying material but filth!!

My fav fantasy girl has lost a bet. She has to get naked and I tie her hands to her feet so she is spread legged on her back. I tease her by running my hands lightly up and down her legs. I then eat her pussy until she can’t take anymore.

Gym crush sneaky fuck in the toilets lol

Partner pushing me onto the couch and unzipping my pants to give me head

Making my partner orgasm at the same time as me

Girl from dating app stripping her clothes off and telling me what she wants sexually

In

Straight /bi guy at gym makes eye contact with me and signals to the bathroom. He pushes me up against the wall gently and starts kissing me slowly.
Or massage scene. I am giving a muscle guy a massage and he starts getting hard, so I tease him.
Or we are strokin together and get on our knees chest to chest with skin contact, lube up and give each other a hand while making out
Or we are lubed up and stroking each other and he starts playing with my taint and then teasing my ass with his cock, eventually goes in when I can’t stand it anymore.

having a threesome with a father son duo or just watching them

A come and get me look and a smile,

My partner giving me a blowjob and making eye contact with me while I watch the football game

The onlyfans girl I’ve been watching in her bedroom with red school girl outfit

my gf wearing a cheerleader’s outfit that days daddy 69 on the chest and spank me on the panties. im getting hard just typing it out.

A large breasted young lady slowly taking each tit out of her bra one at a time. Looking at me and inviting me to have a taste of her nipples. Next steps are a titjob and happily cumming on them.

1 Like

Wife blowing me while wearing a catholic school uniform

Giving a guy a blow job in my car.