What’s the first scene in your erotic bank?

Stockings/tights/nylons drive me wild and I wish my partner would wear them more so that’s the first thing that came to mind. Doesn’t have to be sexual either, I just think they make a woman’s legs look amazing!

Watching my wife get spit roasted and then joining in

My girl rubbing on my solider

My wife and I with another man the two of us are pleasuring her

I go to a massage parlor with my wife’s girlfriend and watch her undress in the room and listen to her moans as the masseuse rubs her body.

I go to a massage parlor with my wife’s friend and I watch her undress in the room with me and I listen to her moans while she gets rubbed by the masseuse in the bed next to me. Then the masseuse has us both touch each other while I’m behind her. I’m directed to put my hard dick slowly into her warm wet pussy. The masseuse gets naked and joins us as a three way.

I’m showing off my dick at the urinals in a public toilet and the guy next to me reaches over and begins jerking me off with his wedding ring visible.

1 Like

A really hot blowjob a girl once gave me

The first time my wife and I came at exactly the same time, she simultaneously started crying and laughing hysterically. Feeling her dissolve into pleasure and cum that hard while warmly wrapped around my cock, gushing and dripping all over me, was one of the hottest moments in my life.

Honestly, I hadn’t thought of it in probably a couple years until this exercise, but used it while fucking her today and it was the best sex we’ve had since I elected to do something about my ED. It felt so natural and I was really able to let go of my fears/inner critic/spectatoring and just fucking enjoy the moment. Awesome progress compared to where I was just a couple months ago!

1 Like

Black fantasies and sister

A friend kneeling down and giving me head while talking dirty. Then I take them from behind over the table/sink.

someone saying please and looking at me while beating their eyes

fucking my girl from the back after giving her a full body oil massage and slowly massaging her genitals.

Partner rolling over and rubbing me off in the morning.

Partner on her knees sucking me off

First I’m giving my girl oral while caressing her breaststroke while she strokes me and gets me erect. We transition to her riding my face just until she’s about to O. She slides down and I enter her, she rides me until we both cum.

Girl on my lap on a bench in a park at night, I put my cock in her, someone could see us

I’m facefucking someone will saying degrading things

Partner and I in the shower together turning each other on

I like to imagine the sexy wife of a work acquaintance leaning over a pool table while taking her shot while wearing a tight dress.