What is your inner coach like?

My inner fish is motivational, understanding yet assertive. My inner critic believes I won’t be able to have sex again but my inner coach is saying you’ve done it before, you can do it again.

My inner critic says we might as well not get our hopes up this time so we don’t get hurt. My inner coach tells the inner critic that he is only hurting me by not trusting. My inner critic is like a little troll and my inner coach is a flowing shape like honey with a smooth voice.

My inner critic is a demon version of me that makes fun of me discourages me and tries to demotivate me. My inner coach is a masculine strong and fit version of me that phisicaly fights my inner critic demon and the same time talk to me and shows that what demon is saying is worthless and stupid.

My inner coach is Arsene Wenger. He told the critic that I will prove the critics wrong and persevere. To everything that the critic says, the coach says, “You can believe that but I believe that we can get through this”.

My inner critic is dressed in black, always telling me that I can no longer regain my sexual confidence, that I maybe be disappointed especially with a new partner. My inner coach is dressed in white, reminding me how good I have been all these years and how good I was even recently. It encourages me and wants me not to fall to the mind games of the inner critic.

My inner coach was a compassionate character that felt like warmth reminding me to have fun, and that i can do it

My coach craves new experiences and urges me to be confident in experimentation and to abandon the warnings that the inner critic presumes to be true.

My inner coach somehow ended up being Andrew Tate - who better to shut down the weak, whiny voice of the inner critic?

My inner coach is a cool and calm dude who bats away what the inner critic says, because the former sees the latter as a jock who loves to relive the “glory days” of my failures and shortcomings. The inner coach hyped me up, not in a loud way, but in a controlled and stern matter to help me listen.

My inner coach is me years in the future, confident and happily together with the love of my life, urging me that I am a strong virile man with strong sexual energy. My inner critic is a blurry shadowy figure that feeds me fear and anxiety but the coach knows it’s not real and laughs it away

My inner coach didn’t take a clear form but is talking from over my shoulder, encouraging and being supportive

My inner critic is a curved hunger back scared paranoid bug eyed lesser me. My inner coach is broad shouldered chest out, father like smile and gentle eyes me with calm and soothing yet uplifting voice versus the panicky and down like discouraging voice of the inner critic. The inner critic made my chest tight and my stomach heavy, suffocating. While the inner coach lifted the weight off and made me feel light and relaxed. The inner critic said “you can’t do it”. The inner coach said “relax, you’ll do fine, there is nothing to worry about, you got this like you always have”.

My inner coach is Naruto Uzumaki! He believes that with determination and grit that anything can be accomplished. I was also my inner coach where I was confidently reminding myself of my past success and how great a person I am!

My inner critic was telling me that doing this is not going to work. I have no image of the inner critic other than it being nothing, a darkness. My inner coach was a strong lion with a deep voice that told the inner critic that it’s time is done.

I have been working on my self talk since before I started this program. I used to be incredibly vicious to myself, much better now. I am still working on improving things in this regard. Easily, the most important concept I have gotten from this program is “spectating”, coupled with the fact that erections do not remain rock hard at all times, but fluctuate in hardness.

Inner critic said I was going to fuck it up and either be unable to keep it up, or to make her cum. The inner coach said I can use exercises in this program and pills to help me get going, I have made her cum many times, so it’s unreasonable to predict it won’t happen, plus there are other options than my dick to make her cum if necessary.

Pu

mi inner coach es el Robert sonriente que me dice que puedo, me dice que lo he conseguido después de tantos años de trabajo, de esfuerzo y que finalmente me puedo identificar con un puesto. Un rol.
El inner critic es el Robert apagado, con los hombros caídos, el que no sonrie. Robert cel zambaret, cel frumos, cel cu umerii sus ii da o bataie grava si argumenteaza foarte bine. Acum el este la putere. Robert cel trist pierde incet incet lupta

That was quite an experience. My inner critic was a bit like a slug/ worm creature and my coach was a calm but firm voice coming from above. The critic genuinely made me feel anxious.

My inner coach is a lion, debat