What is your inner coach like?

Inner critic: it’s not hard yet!
Inner coach: you done it multiple times before you can do it again!
If inner critic tries to protest
Inner coach firmly says: Bro! We got this!

My inner coach is a lion while my inner critic is a tiger. The inner critic is telling me I will never get hard enough. It tells me I have physical issues. It tells me sex will never be good and I will be a letdown. My inner coach responds that nothing in my life so far has been forever. It says I have overcome much more than this, and my issues will mot last. My Fiancée loves me for who I am not for what my penis does

Inner coach to Inner critic: “silence, wormtongue! You are nothing but a fortune teller, a scammer!”
Inner critic “ah, but I can control his future just by making him feel worried, fearful and anxious!”
Coach: “no longer! Now I am here, we don’t need your protection anymore!”

The critic, put me in a position of fear. Putting me off from my future date, basing it off of negative past experience, raising body image issues. Cultural differences etc.

Coach said, if I hadn’t taken the chances I never have met the people I have. I’ve always punched above my weight. But maybe it’s time I realise I’m really not, and am actually deserving of these experiences.

For me, it wasn’t about the inner critic being too harsh or something. It was about that the inner critic is always in the room with me, constantly following me around whether it’s the gym, my car or while having sex. And the coach shows up much more rarely, and always stands in the distance. Only this realization has happened tremendously, that maybe in fact I also have to acknowledge the fact and sometimes look for the inner coach.

I can’t verbalise my inner critic. It’s just a non-verbal feeling of frustration and self-disgust. I can’t find my inner coach. Is this just my inner critic sabotaging me?

My inner coach is my own, calm voice that provides logical responses to the inner critic’s worries.

I have several inner coacehes. One is oddly my mom and me as a kid with my phrase {my name} do it! The inner critic reminds me of past failures and loss, rejection but my coach reminds me that’s not the whole story and that people always remark on my sexiness and my penis being hot, but I often don’t believe them and focus on feeling fat and unattractive compared to models. The people around me are my coach, too! I think I rely on them too much though…

Inner critic kept saying you’re never going to be able to control this. Your mind won’t let you. Inner coach said that’s BS. If course you can control your thinking. Nothing can stop that.

Inner coach was able to reassure me. Inner critic was flashes of memories that are painful/ unpleasent and I feel in my stomach.

Wow the inner critic is visceral and the inner coach is barely known to me…

Okay, I’m a gamer if anyone else can relate my inner critic Is scorpion. My inner coach is Sub Zero. When Sub zero is st my back he not only defends me verbally but also uses the power of ice to calm me. Ice in the veins kinda thing making me feel more confident. Whatever works for the individual I gues

My inner coach was awesome. I was imagining the next time I may have sex and was imagining kissing my partner when the inner critic would focus on negative feelings about not getting hard and my partner about to be disappointed. My inner coach came in and said my partner clearly likes what we’re doing and she likes my D so much she’s put it in her mouth and it’s the critic who is just jealous

My inner coach believes in me, he knows I have control over the situation and having sex is something I love to do,that I can choose to have a great time.

My inner critic is a rat like slimy no good btch that can’t do anything I do and only likes to chirp me from the sidelines. My coach likes to tell him in a fiery voice, like one of my favorite football coaches would, and tells the inner critic to Shut the Eff up and stop talking to my man before he goes over there and beats the dog sht out of him. My coach Reminds me of someone that’s got my back so much that he would kill someone that ever tried to bring me down or take advantage of me. Then my coach says “little brother don’t worry about that b*tch that can’t do anything you do and let’s get back to focusing on what we’re doing” This exercise was very freeing and reminded me that I may doubt myself sometimes but there’s so many people in my life that think the world of me and would never let anyone talk to me the way my inner critic does. Thank you Mojo

My inner critic is just an overly worried version of me that wants to ensure that everything is right and going to plan and perfect. My inner coach is compassionate, and is the more mature version of me, reminding my critic that there’s nothing to worry about. My inner coach is smiling and warm while my inner critic is just small and scared and needs acceptance.

My inner couch told my inner critic that his accusation stands against the fact that I can get hard and turned on. His argument of it failed last time is met with more often than not it’s working. So stop sabotaging this thought.

I had trouble visualising both, but there was a clear sense that the Inner Critic was a small figure, and the Inner Coach a much larger figure dominating over it.
Critic: “You’re going to get only so far, and then fail again like last time”
Coach “You’ve done this 1000 times, motherfucker, you got this! Just enjoy!”

You wont get it up says my inner critic where my coach responds that I had 4 glorious erections since that failure, that I’m not switch, that I can have erections and 1 bad experience has no bearing on future experiences.

My inner critic is me resisting in face of difficulties, not reaching impossible expectations or not reaching them quickly enough, making it seem as if I am not good enough.
My inner coach does not exist yet, it is going to balance, assert and help me ignore the critic when it goes too far, when it is wrong and just being harmful.