What is your inner coach like?

My inner critic and coaches are voices in the darkness.

Inner Critic: “You are not going to respond properly to your touch or hers”
Inner Coach: “Yes, you will. Last night/time felt great and you were very reactive. Next time will be even better.”

It was an almost instant shut down of the inner critic. I am not sure if that was because it was an imaginary situation, but it was almost like nothing has ever stood up to the inner critic and it did not know how to respond.

They were battling each other (both versions of myself as a good knight or an evil knight or something) one had my back and said to stop filling my head with falsehoods that simply had no evidence. The other kept trying to tear me down and encourage negative thoughts about my performance in the bedroom. Although I could hear both points it helped knowing that I had someone in my corner arguing for me.

The inner critic said “No”. You will feel too nervous and overwhelmed to cope and focus on your wife.
The inner coach said “Yes he can”! I want to be with her and enjoy the intimacy of sex!

My inner critic is my dad, and my inner coach is who I want to be. The interactions are based in the past and my inner coach is helping me realise I am my own man. My inner critic is trying to keep me safe, but safety isn’t helping me become the person I want to be. It isn’t helping me stand up for what I believe in and the things I stand by

My inner critic was saying bad things about the erection not happen and my inner coach said that it’s happening because of him and it wouldn’t have if he wasn’t there

My inner critic is very negative and has no hope. My inner coach has confidence and knows I can perform well

Positive, counters the inner critic, shuts the inner critic down.

Inner critic said you won’t be able to get it up again
Inner coach said it was a one time thing that happened once because you were doing a job where you were under mental pressure. You’ve had hard erections before and even after that incident.

My inner coach is like a frog ribbiting a reminder that I need to be hard or else bad things will happen. Just kind of chiming in over and over.

My coach started off being a confident Rabbit but the more I imagined him, I ended up imagining Harry Styles who is a fun guy who just wants me to have a good time with my wife, who knows that I have no problem getting hard af and enjoying my wife’s sexy body. Telling the frog to quiet down and let him enjoy her. To just let it happen, no errection has ever occurred by sheer will, its gotta be a response to enjoying the sensation and interaction with my wife

Inner critic focuses on the handful of times that things went poorly and promises more failure. Inner coach reminds me that 99% of the time I’ve had great sex and more is to come

The inner critic foretold a reality about what would happen during sex— same old patterns that I’ve come to regret and deeply associate myself. The inner coach was more soothing and told me to love myself, that this is my life and I am doing these things for me and my own expectations. Seems like a nice place to start.

Mi inner coach is a drill sargent who refutes everything my inner critic says.Inner coach uses facts and reminds of past pleasant experiences

Inner critic- you are going to struggle to get an erection as you can’t do it easily without crossdressing. Coach - you have had many erections and have enjoyed sex without crossdressing and you can do it again! You are fine, the world won’t end if you’re soft! You want to enjoy sex, so enjoy it for yourself. If you get an erection it’s for you, not to prove anything, so just have fun!

That ‘you’re gonna lose it’(erection). Pictured myself looking down saying that as I initiate sex or want to masturbate or a one night stand I had a year ago where I couldn’t get it up at all

Reminded me that I never get hard enough to penetrate.

My inner coach was strong. An honest truthful and broad version of myself with a deep kind voice. He told my inner critic how much of a champion I am and used past experiences to remind him how great i am in the bedroom.

My inner critic is my anxious mind, always thinking negative. My inner coach goes awol most of the time or gets bullied

My inner coach is a silver and hunk daddy that looks after me.

My inner critic tells me I’ll fail and my partner will be upset with me.

My coach says sex is fun, so let it be fun and the rest will come to you.

My inner coach is a calming old soul that helps me believe everything is going to be alright. Where as the inner critic is constantly reminding me that I am not good enough or about embarrassing mistakes or situations I have been in and that I will not recover.