What does the shame of having ED feel like for you?

Feeling of awkwardness, and like I want to be swallowed up and not face the issue.

My ear felt hot and a slight heartbeat. Slight tightness in the chest

Burning sensation in stomach

tightness in my chest

weakness… physical and mental, embarrassing absence of power

A very present feeling of dullness

I felt weaker

Felt kind of depressed and flaccid through my whole body, bummed me out.

tightness in my chest

Rapid breathing

Tension, heart rate, breathing and a kind of empty feeling all body!

Panic, and I feel so down over it. This forces me to try push it away

tightness in my chest

I could feel my breath shifting from a deep belly-breath to a tighter chest-breath with the added feeling of pressure on my chest. I honestly thought shame wasn’t a big part of it, just the relaxing bit for me - but as I felt me dick shrivel up and get smaller I understood that, yes shame is a part of it. I guess now I have to start working on it…

I would say a constant feeling of numbness or a heavy feeling

Feels mentally difficult

A kind of moving, shuddering feeling in my chest. Perhaps also something knotted up in the chest.

I didn’t feel anything. I’ve had this imaginary discussion with a friend in reality many times (conversations with close friends of mine). Yes, of course my friends had sympathy and said words of encouragement, but it didn’t exactly make me feel any better unfortunately.

Heavy feeling in the chest.

I could feel my breath shifting from a deep belly-breath to a tighter chest-breath with the added feeling of pressure on my chest. I honestly thought shame wasn’t a big part of it, just the relaxing bit for me - but as I felt me dick shrivel up and get smaller I understood that, yes shame is a part of it. I guess now I have to start working on it…