What do you think about pelvic floor exercises?

Feels more like groin stretches. Not sure if im.doing it right

Liked them

They’re nice, thought there’d be more interesting exercises. I already do a lot of stretching so it’s good that those stretches help with pelvic floor stretching as well.

I’m not sure if I’m doing them correctly

Can be useful. Though not sure

I think these could be helpful in long run

I think this will be helpfull it makes sense and I will do it daily.

No comment

Been doing for years and finally getting back to them. I forgot how useful they are

I was already doing research on kegels a few weeks before doing this and I noticed I haven’t had to pee as frequently as well as my erections being harder.

I’m here for it. I definitely notice something going on down there when I do the exercises. I don’t quite know what it is, but I think it’s what is supposed to be happening.

Neat. I have never thought about strengthening that part of my body but will now try to make it part of the daily routine

I’ve found them helpful… Especially if you do them while you’re hard and during foreplay.

Yeah my only problem is I dont know if my pelvic floor is overly tight or not so I don’t know if this is helping at all to be honest. I guess I’ll see in a few months.

I’m not too sure how I feel about them yet. That was my first time doing them. I believe it’s much more likely I have a tight pelvic floor, due to my highly active lifestyle, and being pee-shy (don’t know the correct term). Therefore, I’d recommend any blokes who feel the same way to prioritise those stretches.

A lot of the stretches I do in my day to day routine. I didn’t realize that they contribute to stretching the pelvic floor. Now paying attention to them, I feel the tightness in that area. I have a new lense to use while performing these stretches. Thanks

It’s difficult to get feedback from my body

I just need to keep it up as a habit or when I’m idle, I can be doing the exercises

I have a hard time telling if i’m doing the exercises right since there is nothing to measure or compare against.

I’m still not sure if I’m too tight or weak.