What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

I just focus on being present and on the different perceptual channels through which I feel my breathing, when my mind wanders most of the time I just think about random things and not really about sex or sex-related problems.

I thought about work, troublesome colleagues, social interactions, sexual interactions, property renovations, but kept bringing it back to the breath

Meditation has definitely helped me recognise when my mind is racing before sex and to help calm it.

When it’s going well, absolutely nothing. Sometimes my mind wonders to whatever else I have going on that day, or thoughts of how I’m feeling.

I found myself thinking about how much longer I had left but addressed that with the questions and was able to come back, got hit with a little worry of “what if this doesn’t work?” But addressed that too and came back to breath. Thinking of how meditation is training in controlling where your focus goes and how far your mind can wonder excites me, it makes since. I can absolutely see this helping if I stick with it.

I have been adding in 15-mins 1-2x a day since the start of this section. It started out quite ‘noisy’ but is starting to slow and am noticing a difference in how I think and feel

Very helpful in the session itself but equally I know that the real value comes from sticking with it for weeks not days. Interested to see how sharing and discussing experiences compares with taking medication.

Definitely going to give it a go. Have tried in the past but never stayed consistent with it. It helps having a guiding voice to help you for sure!

Strangely I was thinking about the TV show Euphoria but also last weekend - I had sex for the first time in a while, it wasn’t entirely successful but it wasn’t a complete failure either.

I am planning on giving it a go. No previous experience of meditation.

Work related items mostly and bigger picture “where am I headed?” Some thoughts about the next time I have sex and anxieties about getting hard enough.

I think about my concerns about sex and why it feels like im the only one this issue impacts. I then tend to worry about past mistakes I might have made and regrets about how I’ve lived that I’ve let myself get to where I am. Even if I didn’t do anything specifically wrong my mind will make me feel like I have

Meditation is helping me a lot and I would say it is one of the greatest discoveries I had recently. I think so far the progress on meditation has already helped me and today I didn’t have that many negative thoughts. I enjoyed the longer duration too!

Thought about work, thought about whether the meditation was/is working, found myself invisaging myself floating on the sea

Nothing… Complete state of relaxation

I noticed during meditation, my mind at times goes blank. I lose track of my breaths and when the the voice comes back on I kind of snap out of a trans like state.

The moments leading up to sex and the worry

Sometimes discouraging reminders that I haven’t been able to have any reaction in the past

I think about times with my partner, being with her

try meditation