What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

Breaking more of the repetion and trying to make it more memoriable and more exciting. To raise our arousal and experience

I have a very fixed idea of what good sex looks like for my partner. My thoughts tend to drift to a worry that I wonā€™t be able to perform like that every time.

I know this is ridiculous because I know this is not how my partner feels. We have a very varied sex life and I know my partner enjoys this just as much as me. I think the knowledge that I have struggled to perform in the passed has just unnecessarily heightened the importance of the sex bit.

During the meditation I am trying to work through these feelings that sex is a performance and that I need to perform in a certain way for it to be a success.

Meditation is new to me but I think it is helping me to put these thoughts in perspective.

I like meditating especially in the morning

Meditation has been helpful, Iā€™ve experimented with it over the last few years but never this consistently. When my mind wanders, itā€™s often to any and every thought. Work, what my plans are this week, what Iā€™ll cook for dinner, etc. Itā€™s hard to stay focused, itā€™s better some days than others.

My mind wandered in several directions, not all concerning sex. It really helped me relax.

It has helped a little bit since I can feel a small difference but my mind is still prone to wander and think about other things. I know over time it will get better but itā€™s taking some time and effort right now.

I have never done meditation. I do think it is a process and can sense that is it calming.

when my mind does get distracted during a longer meditation like this one, it tends to be about something else I can be doing that would be better than the meditation. I do like the idea of addressing any distracting thought you have, this really helps with the intention of bringing your mind back to the breath

Meditation has been a huge difference maker in my life, but I never applied it to deal with my ED challenges until starting mojo. Of course it can help! And why didnā€™t I think of that?!

It helps to relax me. My thoughts are still the same but I think with time itā€™ll progress

Def helped focus and slow down my racing thoughts

I think that I have conditioned myself to experience self pleasure easily and quickly through years of masterbation. I feel no challenge with getting an erection but do find it very hard not to cum quickly. My inner voice beats me up for not having this control. It is helpful to recognize this and to take times to feel more than my Dick in sex. To allow measure to be in my entire body and to be comfortable experiencing prolonged sex and enjoyment

It feels good after meditation and feels I can overcome my anxiety

Iā€™m becoming more content that Iā€™m in my head a lot and that I can get out of there. I find that it affects my daily life too and means I donā€™t eat or sleep well. Meditation gives me a good anchor

some negative thoughts

I feel that meditation actually helps me to stay calm, to stay in the situation rather than allowing my Mind to wander into negative thoughts.
I would say that my erections are getting better and better since I joined mojo and I definitely like meditation.

My mind mostly wandered to work during this exercise, or to outside soundsā€¦. Nothing negative, but nothing particularly useful either

Iā€™ve never been a meditator up until now, but Iā€™m convinced itā€™s helping! I always redirect my thoughts back to my breath when they wander, but I definitely appreciate visualizing a successful sexual scenario and reinforce that I have a rock-hard dick.

I fall asleep

My mind goes to random places. Not necessarily sex related but could be work, life, relationships or anything. Sometimes it takes me a while to realise Iā€™ve even drifted off in my thoughts, so it might take me a little bit to get back to focusing on my breath