What are the best ways to stimulate a penis?

Strong suction so that you can see their cheeks hollow out.

Playing with the balls is important. Definitely focus on the frenulum. And stick with mostly slow, fairly light strokes at least until I’m ready to cum.

Focus on the head

Enthusiasm!

Red

Well, this section wasn’t helpful to me since I don’t like reseving blowjobs. The reason is I don’t feel anything when I get it, and then boom erection is gone. Also, my partner despises giving them.

When we dance and she grinds into my groin to initiate my thoughts early on, it gets me out of my head and into the game…
Followed later by touching and kissing, sometimes a blow job.

Loved getting the balls licked while getting a hand job.

Most women forget the balls and suck at sucking anyway

I think it’s also important to use your hands during foreplay before going straight to giving head. Just any type of movement that allows for some mindfulness and build up of anticipation

Not applicable

My wife has very occasionally gone down on me and it feels very nice but it doesn’t get me anywhere near coming. Unfortunately the only way I’ve found to come during sex is to masturbate to near the point of no return and then go into her. We managed this twelve years ago after five years of me not being able to come during sex or sustain an erection. We both hoped that eventually I’d be able to have sex normally but twelve years on it’s still the same.

Agree sucking is underrated

Slowly licking along the length on the ridge above the urethra and around the base of the head. Also touching the same places with saliva soaked fingers and not going really quick too soon - varying it and coming at it indirectly touching all around the surrounding areas.

Top and middle part

Definitely the frenulum and don’t forget the balls and light pressure on the bottom of balls by anus during evacuation.

Licking the head and perineal area

With enthusiasm, not as a damn chore

1 Like

Repeatedly stimulating the head

I like different things. I like when they pay attention to my balls and in general some full range motion with the help of their hands. I also like when they use a lot of saliva.