What are the best ways to stimulate a penis?

Sustained pressure on my Frenulum, when I’m close to climaxing, is so pleasurable. It’s the most intense feeling I’ve experienced. Try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Gently, licking, sucking with conviction, full attention given

I love a partner in a spoon position behind me and rubbing my penis - the combination of the body warmth on my back and the penis pleasure is wonderful

Lots of foreplay without touching the penis

Don’t forget the scrotum and staff!

It is important to stimulate the testicles while stimulating the penis. Whether is cupping, gently fondling, even a gentle squeeze. Pay attention to your partner as you try these and notice hardness changes. Watch your teeth and breathe through your nose. Start slow, and if the direction is don’t stop, maintain the speed and pressure.

1 Like

Focusing on the head while squeezing my balls always works

Eye contact

Pressure on the front base

Teasing and switching it up

Can i get in touch with you?

Slowly, I like the anticipation starting from a handjob, then a blowjob then penetrative sex

Twisting the mouth on their way up and down

I prefer to have my nipples orally stimulated while her hand is on my penis

1 Like

Gentle suction varying between focus on the head and whole dick, playing with balls in between, and adding in some hands to stroke while sucking

Lots of saliva and slurping

My frenulum is definitely my go to spot when masturbating. It’s also a place I feel my partner often overlooks. I also like a lot more force on the penis, gentle on the balls.

Switching it up early to get me going and then getting into a consistent rhythm once I’m fully hard

1 Like

My partner (female) states she isn’t a huge fan of giving head…as it hurts her jaw. This might be very useful for her to know and learn.

I prefer a lot of slow deliberate licks along the sgaft to the head withm random light rapid tongue lashings on the head and frenulum