What affirmations work for you?

That we are a team and working together will be for the best. You aren’t that bad looking.

That it’s apart of me and it has no intention to embarrasse me, we’re in this together and it’s not it’s fault

You are healthy, im workimg on the problem in my head.

That we’re a team, and if we’re both working together then it’s a win-win. Also that it’s my job to get her wet, her job to get me hard. It can’t all be my responsibility, my partner has her share and all the pressure shouldn’t be on me

We’re In this together. You’re apart of me.
You don’t deserve the negative thoughts My mind has put into place. You’re actually pretty great.
We can be confident together. We have alot to feel good about

You served me very well, I am sure we will have fun together again.

We are in it together

The ones about being in it together. That even though I may be asking for a lot, my penis will come through for me

Im sorry that i have been so harsh on you, you are part of me and i will always have your back. Take your time and we will see this through together

You’re fine just the way you are. You’ll get hard whenever you need to, just relax. Stay patient.

That my penis is decent, it’s not bad if I go soft and that’s normal.

Going softer and harder is totally normal and all part of a good time. I just never noticed before

None this is stupid

I’ve done this before

Im a sexual professional

I have more than what it takes

Re assuring myself that I’m okay and that this is just a mental obstacle that I can overcome really helped me

Remember all that awesome stuff we did, hanging out with my date just having fun and having a good time, you weren’t hard for that and you were still there, you’re a part of me and we did all that as a team regardless of not being hard, you’re as cool as I am little dude!

We’re a team, we’ll get it right, we’ll work it out

not your fault brodie

You can do it bro it’s all in your head also you don’t have anything to worry about it’s just sex everyone does it

We are moving in the right direction and we will figure this thing out

We’ve been at it a long time and we’ve been pretty damn good. We want the same thing.