What affirmations work for you?

You’ve never truly let me down- I got in your way, and you did your best with the resources I gave you. We’re a team and we’ll get this figured out.

We will get through this, work on this and I know you never meant to embarrass me

We’re bro’s and we’re in this together.

We can get through this, it may take some time, but together through patience, WE CAN!

I’ve enjoyed this new exercise we’re doing together, after 30 some odd years, were getting to know eachother

We’re a solid team!

You’re a part of me, and we’re in the this together. If anybody would be able to fix this, it’s us! We can have fun either erect or not, and we should just feel free to be ourselves.

We’ve had great times together, and we will have many more to come.

There’s nothing wrong with you, we’re on the right track, and millions of years of evolution has led to this, nothing is happening to me that hasn’t happened to others

“I love you, you’ve given me so much pleasure”

It’s not your fault, it’s brain’s. We’ll sort this out

My penis is a part of me, so there’s nothing to be ashamed.

You are the right size and I don’t need to be ashamed of you

Trusted that it’s just another part of me - I don’t worry about other parts of my body failing and so I shouldn’t with my penis

There’s no need to be afraid. It’s not a race.

I’m sorry I put you in a stressful situation. You’re a part of me now. We are in this together. I love you

In general treating it with love and understanding rather than being disappointed in it.

She is going to love my penis the way it is, because it is awesome the way it is!

She is going to love my penis the way it is because it is awesome the way it is

More relaxed approach

I have a hard time believing affirmations have any effect at all

telling myself that i need to use sex for my pleasure, that my partner is wanting me to experience pleasure too and that i’m happy with how my penis is

We’re this together, we’re a team