Situational performance anxiety

As soon as I start thinking “this is it, are you hard?” then it’s basically over.

2 Likes

I have a hard anytime I deviate from what has historically worked to get me hard. I worry if I’ll be able to get hard from any type of foreplay that isn’t what usually works. I also question if I should pleasure her first, or if I should go straight to penetration. I worry that I’ll have to stop what’s happening to have her give me oral, which is a whole nother level of embarrassing if I’m not hard because soft penis play makes me feel uncomfortable.

For me atleast, performance anxiety starts building up mid foreplay. The situation expands in my head and overwhelms. The little voice kicks in and then its all downhill from there on.

2 Likes

Because my wife and realize this is a problem and she wants a hard dick she says keep hard long enough for me and that creates anxiety I didn’t realize I had at the moment until know. When we do it it’s more of her waiting to see that it stays hard and we have a disconnect - it becomes mechanical - we do it less often. Today we did it she said it was hard but a ejaculated way to fast - something that has never happened.

1 Like

When I feel I’m unlikely to cum my head then goes into overdrive. Also if I use a condom

1 Like

My spectating begins when I feel I’m unlikely to reach orgasm/ my head then goes into overdrive and either I lose my erection, or just end up fixated about not climaxing (and shock, it then becomes more difficult to do so) . Also if I use a condom the break in flow is often a negative

1 Like

My partner and I have kids from previous relationships. We don’t live together so our time is limited. My issue arises because i feel like “oh i HAVE to make it work now” and also i would be a very personal person too. I stress about her kids hearing any squeaks or creaks(chance be a fine thing)

2 Likes

I don’t have as much trouble getting and keeping and erection. My troubles are during sex. I panic and climax prematurely. I say that I panic “during” sex but reality is that I spend most of my day and life listening to that inner critic that says that I won’t last long. That I can’t please my partner. That I am not enough.

yeah. same here for me. i’ve never had penetration sex ever. with any of my partners. and im really anxious that it’ll never happen.

Nothing specific. I have a vasectomy so condoms haven’t been an issue. It seems to go softest when she moves in a position where I can’t feel her as much. Or after a few minutes of sex

Swapping positions is enough of a break for me to get in my head

Going from foreplay to intercourse. Can’t seem to do it without having the negative thoughts.

I’m afraid I’ll cum too soon before my partner gets off. I have to stop the rhythm of sex in order not to. Then I lose my erection

A clumsy move during sex that makes breaks me out of the moment

It’s the transition to sex being a certainty and now there is expectation to perform. When we get caught up spontaneously everything is fine but sometimes that jump to sex has ruined my erection. We usually don’t wear one as a result

1 Like

With a new partner whom I don’t know how they’ll react

With a new partner whom I don’t know how they’ll react

First time with partner

Absolutely condom situation rings all the alarms bells when I was with my ex! When.im erect and I start to start to feel like I’m losing the erection, that’s what really makes me go even more limp

Changing positions. Blowjobs. Strange environments or positions.