Situational performance anxiety

the transition from foreplay to intercourse is usually where my erection dies.

No, just the stress of the day, and the constant thought that I’m the only guy who can’t get hard, and how much that sucks for my wife.

Very much the inner critic. I start off ok and then suddenly he raises his ugly head and it spirals from there

Situations that trigger me is, the change from foreplay to sex, which I believe is me spectatoring and worrying if I’ll stay hard. 2nd is when she is on top and trying to cum, which has to be the worse time to loose an erection. For some reason if I’m in a position like doggy or anything else I love, I stay hard

When my penis is still getting hard and its really hard but i goes limp right after and i try getting it back up but its hard but not hard enough and then i get anxious and it fully goes away.

Whenever I go or try to go in I just for whatever reason lose it

When I’m with a new partner, the very first time, or the few first times I try to have sex with a new partner feel very stressed and anxious, and get myself overthinking before and during it.

When I go to sleep with someone for the first time I am so aware of getting hard and feel really panicked that I won’t be able to relax and get hard. This is main issue I face

It’s always the first time. Failed on my first try for sex, then managed 8 years of great sex with a partner - the only issues ever being when on anti depressants for a 6 month period, erections returned when I stopped. Now I’m single and moving forward with new people, the fear of failure on the first time has returned.

Putting on a condom and/or a new partner

When I’m engaging in foreplay I’m constantly monitoring for the moment I will start to get hard. As things are escalating and I can tell she’s getting horny and turned on, if I’m not hard by that point I start to think “oh shit oh shit oh shit”

When a guy rushes me .

There is nothing specifically cause an anxiety other than having low sex drive and my partner is having a really high one at the same time.

When I feel rushed by the guy I’m with… I start to think “will I get hard” and I start spectating on how hard it is or if it’s hardening which usually prevents me from getting hard. Once that happens, I focus so much on getting hard that becomes self-sabotaging spectating. Vicious cycle.

Once transitioning to sex from foreplay I begin to spectate and go into my head thinking “I can’t lose my erection. Is it hard enough?” Etc.

Any break in the action will give an opportunity for self doubt to start creeping in. I almost feel like sex needs to be rushed in order to avoid the bad thoughts

When my wife is ovulating and we have a short time window when we have to make sex count

Fear, guilt

For years I’ve had the same pattern with a new partner. 1st time I won’t be able to get hard. 2nd time I’ll ejaculate quickly. However, I never felt like I was anxious about it. I just simply set the expectation. Is it possible to be subconsciously anxious? If so how do you fight something you don’t realize is happening.

Going from foreplay to sex, full erection. Then having to quickly grab a little lube…my erection starts to waver and by the time I get back over to her, sex is off the cards leaving us with disappointment