Situational performance anxiety

Moving from touch to intercourse

When my girl is very horny, hadn’t seen me for a while, and keeps mentioning who she wants to make up lost time and have a lot of sex.

I’m always I won’t perform or there’s a lot of pressure on me to be a good lover. To be able to do it multiple times.

My triggers used to be putting on a condom. I remember fumbling with them in high school and losing my erection. Lately my anxity triggers starts when there is an opportunity to have sex; meaning my wife and I are finally alone, she is not sleeping in bed with one of the kids and it’s not Crazy late. I get so anxious that she will turn me down because she is not in the mood, and then if Im able to get her in the mood my anxiety level sky rockets. I start freaking out that it Better work this time because your not going to get another shot for a long time. When I’m kissing my wife its almost the same anxiety when I was younger and trying to get a condom ready.

Definitely using a condom. Definitely a passion killer.

Putting a condom on. Breaks between sexual position changes and sometimes just over thinking what I’m doing, like ‘oh my god I’m having sex with a beautiful woman, how did I get here?!’ then BAM, gone.

So like when foreplay ends and say it’s missionary, like the knock to make sure it’s hard enough for penetration. Usually thoughts just snowball

The expectation of perform like a champion, I think that kills it very quickly.

Concerned about penis size and pleasing her

Prior to cowgirl and condoms too

After my partner & I (now wife) had an abortion, I started losing my erections when putting on condoms. Now that we’re married and trying for kids, it’s gotten worse and I lose my erection during penetration. The spectating starts during initial penetration and I’m wishing that I can stay hard enough to ejaculate in her. There’s no more pleasure from sex anymore.

Condoms very specifically cause me a problem. I have more than one partner but only one with whom I don’t use a condom. With her there’s no problem and sex for the most part flows easily. With others though, there’s at least a 50% erection failure rate when trying to use a condom and the anticipation of failure then messes things up prior to that.

The point i climb on top ready to enter the vagina

condoms. stopping when i have an erection.

When my partner initiates sex by touching me on my body or penis then that sends me into panic mode because I think she’s going to be let down by me being soft and then won’t want to initiate sex again in the future. Which has led to her basically feeling like she can never initiate sex.

Thinking about expectations of the women or playing out past negative experiences before hand knowing the time is near to play. We are swingers and the situation is common to be around other people who are fucking then being asked to play or join in.

When I feel like I’m performing. Often in the hookup sites, guys sort of make demands about what the want, so it’s like I have to fit some sort of foreign-to-me role to have the privilege of having sex with them. It’s exhausting

My situations:
A verbal or seemingly experienced partner who wants specific skills in the process.
Putting on a condom

Doing missionary or cowboy and putting on a condon

There are a few for me. My main trigger is getting hard enough for sex in the first place. During sex there isn’t much of a problem outside of changing positions as that can sometimes make me loose an erection. Condoms have been an trigger for me before, but I think my trigger comes before the condom not the condom itself.

between foreplay and intercourse or at the end of foreplay when i know now is the time make or break putting the condom on is hard too