Self conscious about pre-cum

Does anyone else get pre-cum wherever they get aroused?
I don’t even need to get an erection, I could just be taking to a beautiful woman or thinking about something sexual and I will have pre-cum dripping out of my penis.
I am very self conscious about it, and wondered if there may be a physiological explanation that may cause me to produce so much.

2 Likes

Same thing happens to me most the time as well. Don’t let it bother you

1 Like

im the same mate - not something ive ever really worried about, i guess its completely natural. interested to see the responses as well.

1 Like

That happens to me all the time. Natural great lube. Enjoy it!

1 Like

All natural. I’m not a massive pre-cummer but its often there when I’m really turned on.

1 Like

Yep whenever I’m with my girl and we start making out a bit, I’m all lubed up haha. It can be tricky if you’re out and wet spots appear on your pants. It is normal however, your body is prepping your for action :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ironically I envy you. I have never had pre cum and I am self conscious about it.

3 Likes

It’s completely normal!

1 Like

Very normal, try not to let it put you off. Helps keep things lubricated and shows ‘things’ are working!

2 Likes

Not something to worry about, totally normal and useful. I’m bi but tend to hook up with guys more often and they love it. Never had a girl complain about it either!

1 Like

Totally natural (I hope)! The more horny I am, the more pre-cum I get. Luckily my girlfriend loves it!

1 Like