Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

I just felt sort of pathetic.

Got concerned that it wasnt getting hard when I was touching it. Was slightly weird that there weren’t many sensations…my brain was telling me that there should have been?

I now recognise this as my inner critic, and they are similar thoughts to those that come in when I lose my erection.

It’s hard to get over it staying soft. I feel like playing with it should get me hard.

Needs a trim, feels sticky needs a wash and clean. Its soft and nice, but also pathetic. Innercritic says I think i hate you soft penis. I don’t care if you get hard or not. We used to be friends but now I don’t trust you.

I heard the inner critic critiquing how I looked. But I also kinda had a good time feeling the sensations that I could get from a soft penis.

It kept saying how pathetic.

That it should be getting hard

It started when I got a little hard. It was not the point of the exercise but it just started with “not hard enough”

I got an erection straight away, ironic isn’t it - my inner critic then complained how typical it is to get one now I’m on my own that won’t seem to go, when I go to penetrate it’s the complete opposite

Your penis soft is an embarrassment

It was telling me that I should’ve gotten erect sooner and that I should be harder

It was saying why aren’t you getting hard! You’re playing with your cock! Get hard. Why aren’t you hard yet. Not even a semi. Ten minutes of playing with it and nothing. It’s definitely broken.

It won’t get hard to erect

That my penis was too quick to go soft when I stopped touching after getting an erection

Should I he getting hard, is this normal

My inner critic was saying that I should have gotten an erection from that examination and touch, and that maybe something is wrong.

my inner critic said this is fine unless a girl is around

i thgout this may happen again in sex

Loads of judgements about how my penis looks, how I should trim the hair around it, how it’s getting small because I was nervous etc. It made it clear I’m not friends with my penis unless it’s erect. that soon went away though and I really enjoyed the exercise.

Started being a little concerned that I should be getting hard faster than I did… then when I did a little, the critic was wondering why it isn’t getting rock hard… then I let it go back to being soft and continued.