Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

That it’s bad that’s it hard from doing this. That I’ll lose the election or that I can’t maintain it. If I can’t maintain it now how will I later

My inner critic reminded me of past bad experiences .

I found that I was able to get hard but the inner critic was telling me it was wrong.

I felt relaxed and was out of my head so I guess that is bottom line, relax. Its the critic that’s wrong not my penis or me.

Reminded me some of bad sex memories with my girlfriend

Whenever I had in my mind that I don’t want my penis to get hard it somehow did the opposite and my inner critic quickly noticed that I was ‘doing the exercise wrong’ as a result.

My inner critic started to point out the fact that I wasn’t getting an erection with in seconds of starting the exercise, even though I consciously knew that wasn’t the point

That I should get hard immediately

This is weird, it’s not responding

Ended up criticizing myself for getting hard lol

Here we go again

It said it wasn’t good, it said it wasn’t adequate, it said that it wouldn’t please anyone. Those of course make me completely anxious. My legs stiffen and I feel a pressure in my chest

My critic said she want want to be this slow and gentle. She just wants to get fucked

The inner critic was saying that I’m silly to think I have any control over it and doing this is just gonna make sex less special if I’m so familiar with my penis. But my logical brain reassured me that being totally comfortable and aware of my penis (how it looks and feels and how it reacts to certain ways I touch it) will make situations where I rely on it less stressful because we are friends now. I no longer get mad at it for being soft. I even relish it in its total softness after putting in effort to watch it go back down in size every time it started getting excited in my hand.

You can’t get it up.

Don’t get hard

That it was small and didn’t do anything.

It said, in no particular order: It’s physical in your case, it’s finasteride bro, it’s never getting hard, you’re pathetic for doing this, etc.

Inner critic just reminded me how silly i looked, and how if anyone saw me like this then they’d all know i was a failure, and also making me concerned how little sensation i was feeling and how next to no urge i had to getting hard.

Sometimes says things that do not help and listening to it takes one away from the moment
It is not a time for thinking about it but feeling it

Why was it not getting horny